First Look w. Anastasia Soft Glam Palette!

This was a super, super quick look and I really love it so far!

Face 

Foundation- Urban Decay 1 and Done

Blush- Prim from Tarte, this was in an old Blush Palette of theirs.

Highlight- The Pinky middle shade in the KathleenLights Makeup Geek Palette!

Setting Spray- Mac Fix+

Eyes 

Primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance... This Got super watery!

Shadows-I went in the crease with Burnt Orange so I would have a bit of a transition color. Then I put Fairy all over the lid. I went back in the crease and a little bit of the outer corner with Rustic and then I went in the inner corner with Glistening. For the browbone I used Tempera and that was it!

Mascara- Avon Waterproof Wash Off Mascara

Lips 

Tartiest Lip Paint in Bestie!

And there you have it! Love this look- this palette was very easy to use and I can totally see it becoming a must-have everyday palette!

Comments