Sheet Mask Haul! Target All The Masks Beauty Box

Heyyy guys! I went to Target and I saw that they now have Beauty Boxes! I know they have 4 or 5 in total... if you want to see what's in the other ones- check out ChristopherBee33 on Instagram... he's a drugstore hunter... and candy hunter... and he's definitely one of my favorite people to follow. He got 4 of the boxes I think and they all look really great and they're great values. My Target only had 2 boxes... this one and the Treat Yourself Box... and part of me wants the Treat Yourself Box... but it comes with Mr. Bubble bath products... and I'm sure the formula has changed- but when I was a baby I was allergic to Mr. Bubble... so I wouldn't use that... and there was one thing I thought looked worth it... but idk if it's full sized or travel sized in that box and I didn't really want to buy it if I wasn't going to use everything... so yeah.

They were $7 each... and I was most interested in the mask one because I use a lot of sheet masks so I thought I'd get the most use out of that. My sister also uses sheet masks, so I got one for her too.

Anyway! Lets get into it!

First off they have the St. Ives Soothing Sheet Mask Oatmeal. I've used this before and I've loved it... I even did a Mask Monday about it a few months ago when I first used it... and I really liked it... so I'm excited for that!

This I'm actually not sure if it's a sheet mask or a regular mask... but it's 3 different masks from the brand Que Bella... and they have a T Zone Area Charcoal Mud Mask, a Cheek area Superberry mud mask and an under eye coconut cream mask... so that sounds awesome!

Then I have the Yes To Carrots Nutrition Boosting Paper Mask for Depleted Skin... idk what that really means and Christopher said he didn't really like the Yes To masks... so I'm skeptical about it but also excited to try it because I've never tried the Yes To masks and I've seen them a lot.

Then the Masque Bar Luminizing Charcoal Peel Off Mask... I don't know if I've used this brand's peel off mask before- but I have used this brand before and I do really like charcoal masks. I like the Miss Spa Charcoal Mask and that's what I usually get... but this is exciting too!

And it came with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hydrogel Mask... say that 10 times fast! I've wanted to try this mask and the cream... but I never have... so I'm excited for this too!

And I did get another mask that wasn't in the box because it was from a new brand that I wanted to try... and that is Spa Life. So they just had a lot of new masks and the packaging of it was just very pretty... and it was round packaging which seems legit to me... lol. But I just got the Moisturizing Avocado Mask because I like Avocado masks!

And that is everything! The newly designed targets are beautiful... and the makeup display area looks fantastic... It isn't totally finished yet... but it looks like a sephora and I'm excited to shop there!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments