I Need Some More Spring Clothes OOTD

Sooo... I need to do some leggings laundry... and I need to get my spring/summer clothes out... but it's still kind of cold... so this looks wintery a little... but its springy. And it's kind of an outfit... but it isn't the best lol.

Top 
I have a Lynnae top from Lularoe on. It's blue with pink stripes... which I love. They use this a lot in the Lularoe Ads... so this is kind of cool.

Jacket 
I decided to wear this jacket from Forever 21 that I've had for a while, but haven't worn yet. It's cute it's crushed velvet and it's got roses on it. It's a little broken on the inside... but I'm still rocking it!

Leggings 

These are Lularoe Valentine's Day Leggings that my sister got for me when they had a $5 sale on these... it's cute. These are my most worn pair and they match!

So yeah... not the greatest outfit ever... but it worked! It matched and covered me up lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments