Finish 4 By The Fourth of July: Body Butter Edition

So I've tried Project Panning Before... and I'm not good at it! But This time- I wanted to do specifically a Body Butter project because... I have 4 Body Butters and I don't need 4 Body Butters! They're all from different lines too... so I thought that would be kind of fun to do... and yeah! I will not buy another body butter until the Fourth of July! I never use these either... so it'll be fun to use them!

Wild Madagascar Vanilla Ultra Shea Body Cream From Bath and Body Works 

Okay... this is what I'm starting out with because this is what I just used. This is is a really nice and really heavy Body Butter... I just put some on my legs and I think I'll put some on my arms and wherever else I can too right now because I'm trying to use it up... lol. I don't remember when I got this... but it was a very long time ago and I didn't use it because I got it around the same time I got A Thousand Wishes and I tried using that first... but it made me sneeze in the shower- so I had to use that out of the shower and I just never really gave this one a chance. It feels really nice and it smells very vanilla-y and pretty... I could maybe put this in the shower... but I will probably just keep it here. It's a good one!

Coco Shea Honey Ultra Conditioning Honey Body Butter From Bath and Body Works 

This one I've used a little bit more of... It smells sooo good and I remember how nice and hydrating this was! I just put it on my hands now because it smells like a cinnamon sugar pretzel... and it's just a great, smoothing body butter. I don't think this was as good as I thought it was going to be... but I do still like it a lot!

Argan Oil Body Butter 
This is actually my favorite, it's the most affordable of all of these... and it's the one I think I'm closest to finishing up... so that's all really nice. This I found at Harmon when I was checking out the girl just asked if I wanted to try the Argan Oil Body Butter... and I did- so I got it... and it's really good! I used it a lot in the fall. It has a nice smell to it... but not quite as strong as the others!

Ulta Sweet Fantasy Vanilla And Caramel Whipped Body Cream 
This I've actually used quite a bit of! I'm surprised and proud of myself! Lol. This has a nice smell to it if you couldn't guess... Vanilla and Caramel! The texture of this is different because it's whipped. It's Not as thick as the Wild Madagascar Vanilla one... but it's kind of thick because of the whipped aspect. It's thicker than the Coco Shea and Argan Oil one. I really love the texture of it... it makes it really nice and luxurious!

So that is everything! I hope you guys like this! I Hope I can finish these! Ughhhh! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments