Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! 4.13.18

Happy Friday the 13th!!!! Here are my picks for the week!

Frugal 

I had a lot of good luck with drugstore makeup this week... but I did particularly like the Elf Bestie Shadow Duos. These were just really great, they perform like high end makeup... you wouldn't be able to tell it's from the drugstore... and I just think it's really great! I have the shades Peach Squad and Bestie Brown. These are good together and on their own... I just like them a lot!

I also really liked the Wet n Wild Ombre Blush in The Princess Daquiries. This is just a nice, neutral blush that just kind of goes with anything. It's one of my "Spring Makeup Picks" because it is just so nice and neutral and just easy to use. I like it a lot.


Ohhh and I totally forgot the Makeup Revolution Soph X Collection! The highlight palette and the Eyeshadow palette are both amazing and I highly recommend picking them up! I've just been loving them! Also the free Love Conquers all palette is pretty good too! I've been using the pink shades as blushes.

Fancy 
For fancy I think my Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette... which I guess isn't really "fancy" but it is expensive and I used it this week... and I really loved it! It's a nice palette. You can get all sorts of looks with it and it's always one I have fun with and I love using.


Another is the Mac Fix+. I just got this during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale... and I really like this! It doesn't necessarily extend the wear time of my makeup... but it does make everything look more even and nice. I just really like it!

Fragrance 

This is kind of a funny pick... but my friend got pheromones on Amazon... and whenever we go out she uses them and gets me to use them... it's just so funny I need to mention it. It has a nice smell to it and it doesn't mess too much with my perfume.

Fashion 
I've been using my smaller Betsey Johnson purse a lot... and I just really like it! It's cute and it's less bulky. I still get more compliments on my bigger bag so I try to use that more... but I just like Betsey Johnson. I think this is cute!

Favorites 
I went Speed Dating this week... and I have to say it was a lot of fun... even if it is kind of just awkward small talk for a few hours... it's fun. Read the experience here!
Angry Orchard was giving free Rose and roses. So that's pretty cool. It was tasty! They don't always do that- but this week was special because I was there! 

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments