Dose of Colors Blushing Berries Palette MOTD

Alright! I've been wanting to do a look with this palette for a while... so here we go!

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Maybelline Superstay Foundation Mixed with the Physician's Formula Rose All Day Oil Free Serum.

Concealer- Nyx Correct and Conceal Palette... I used the Pinky Color.

Blush- The Darker Powder Color from the Sleek Rekindling Palette

Highlight- Laura Gellar Diamond Dust

Eyes 

Primer- Nyx Jumbo Pencil In Milk

Shadows- I put 1 all over the lid, 2 (which is the second to last color) in the crease, and 3 and 4 I mixed on the outer corner. I put a little bit of Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil in the inner corner and on the browbone.

Eyeliner- I also used Milk in the Waterline

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Lips 

Liner- Essence In The Nude

Lipstick- Mac Whirl

And there you go! Hope you like this look! I look a little scared in the photos for some reason... lol.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments