Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion,Favorites Friday (4.27.18)

Frugal 

I really love the Coffee Scrub from St. Ive's. This wakes me up in the morning and it makes my skin feel really nice and smooth. I don't usually talk about skincare on here... but I needed to mention this today!

I also love the Elf Holographic Highlighting Duo... idk why this is just such a good duo- no one really mentioned it on youtube or anything... so I tried it on a whim and I just like it!

And the Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice Blush Palette... specifically the neutral shades in the palette. I just think these blushes are good and I've been liking neutral blushes.

Fancy 

I got 3 new palettes during the recent Ulta and Sephora Sales... I know it's a lot. But they're all pretty amazing.

I think my favorite for the week was the Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette... I liked this so much it makes me want more Violet Voss palettes... the formula is really nice and the colors are just my types of colors.

Another fun one is the Tarte Be A Mermaid and Make Waves Palette... this is so pretty. At first I wasn't a fan of this being a "mermaid" palette with all the neutrals... but once you swatch it in store or get it in person... you can see the mermaid-ness of it all. The shades are very glittery and a lot of them are kind of duochrome and they're all just special and pretty.

Fragrance 

I got a sample of the Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream when I ordered from sephora... that is the best smelling stuff ever! I know I'm trying to finish 4 of my body butters before 4th of July (so far I've almost finished 1) and I'm trying not to buy any more until I finish all 4 of those... but I think I might just splurge and get the Bum Bum cream when I'm all done! That smell is the best!

Fashion

I don't know if I have a real fashion favorite for the week... but I think I want to order bright pink jeans. I used to have a pair... and now I want one again.

Favorites 

Alanis Morissette...for some reason I started listening to her music this week and I've just really been liking her. She kind of tells it like it is in her songs... they're very straigtforward and I just really like it.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments