Bridesmaid Diaries: The REAL Rehearsal Dinner OOTN!

Okay so a few weeks ago I posted the "Rehearsal Dinner" OOTN and then I realized that that was in fact not the dress I wore for the Rehearsal dinner.

Dress 

I got this dress from Old Navy. I thought this was just really cute and this color seems to be in for Spring- which I really love!

Leggings 
I also got these from Old Navy. The dress pattern on this is really similar to these leggings. I know it's Spring now- so it might be a little too warm to wear the leggings with the dress depending on where you live... You could ditch the leggings and wear pantyhose in that case... or I think this dress is long enough to wear without bottoms... but it was February when she got married... so yeah. I needed the leggings... and I still do today! Lol.

Jewelry 
So the jewelry I actually wore was the same as what I wore to the wedding... so it's the same necklace and earrings as last week's post.

Today I'm wearing the same necklace from Express, but my Earrings are from Francesca's. I just got these and I loved how they matched with the dress- so I think this is something I'd wear for the Rehearsal Dinner too!

And that is everything! I hope you guys like it! I loveeee this outfit and I thought it looked really nice!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments