Bridesmaid Diaries: Pajamas OOTN

Sooo this is my last installment of the Bridesmaid Diaries for the moment... I will definitely do more of these if I'm ever a Bridesmaid again... just because this is fun.

And let me know if you like Pajama Outfits of The Nights... I thought this would be kind of fun. I love getting new pajamas... and I liked wearing "Fancy Pajamas" for this outfit. I didn't know what would happen and if I'd be going anywhere in the pajamas with my friends... I didn't I just stayed in my hotel- but I was so excited to wear the new pajamas and just hang out.

I got these all from Victorias Secret... so The Tops, The Bottoms, and the slippers are all Victoria Secret Pajamas.

The Top 

This is just a nice top. I love the color of it, and it has a nice open back- which makes it perfect for staying in hotels. It's long sleeved, but its nice and cool with the open back. I really like it!

The Bottoms 

These bottoms were like a subtle match to the top. It's not the same color entirely- but it has the same color in it. These are nice and light, and they have a super pretty pattern to it. They have underwear in the same pattern... I may or may not have it... haha. But these are pretty amazing.

Slippers 
These are so comfy and glittery and fluffy... I love these! These are good for hotels if you're going to be in and out of different rooms... or just running to the ice machine or something. I did not do those things... but I did really love the comfy slippers!

And yeah! That is everything! If it's a little too chilly- I'd recommend packing a blanket, sweatshirt or robe also. I did have a robe with me that the bride gifted to me... I didn't wear it because the hotel was comfortable... but I was happy to have it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments