2sday: 2 Newest Eyeshadow Palettes

Alright I just thought this was a good idea to talk about the 2 most recent palettes that I've gotten and give you guys some details about them!

1) Lorac Mega Pro Palette- This is my most recent one... so I don't have too much to say about it yet... but so far I don't think it is my favorite of the Mega Pro Palettes... I really love my Mega Pro 3 palette... that palette is a really nice neutral everyday palette... this one seems a little less inspiring compared to the Mega Pro 3. It's nice, typical lorac shadows so far... but you know... it's something I wanted forever and now that I have it I'm underwhelmed.

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette- This is a nice palette! I haven't used this a ton yet either... but it's a really unique palette. It has a lot of shimmers for an Anastasia Palette... and they're all really pigmented what you see is what you get type of palette! I did a really great look when I first used this... and I need to do more!


Hope you guys like this short, sweet little review of some new palettes...not actually the newest...but still really great!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments