Bridesmaid Diaries: Rehearsal Dinner Idea OOTN (2.16.18)

So I wanted to do some bridesmaid Diaries type of OOTD looks and stuff... I thought it would be kind of fun and different... so I think next week I'll do the Getting Ready Outfit, then I'll do the "Getting Ready" Outfit, then the Dress, and I'll end with pajamas... just cause I thought this would be useful. Anyway... here's what I wore!

Dress 
My dress was from Old Navy. It looks cute- it has some nice flowers on it... it's cute and this pattern is really "in" for the spring... so this is a good one to wear... I just like it a lot. It's super cute and everyone seemed to like it. It's fancy without being over the top fancy... this is great for a casual-ish dining option... which is kind of what we did for the dinner... but it's just really nice. I liked the dress a lot and I think this is a great look.

Leggings
I actually wore leggings from Old Navy that had flowers on them... I don't think they were the same as the leggings I'm wearing in this post... but it's the same idea.
this bottom pair is what I think I actually wore... but the top ones are what I had on when I took the pictures. 

Jewelry 
This is kind of the same jewelry I'm wearing in a lot of these OOTD looks... it's a necklace from The Express with a little blingy bar and my earrings which are dangly glittery circle earrings. I just like these and these are what I wore for the wedding... so I wanted to wear them here too.


And that's about it! I hope you guys like this look! There are some more to come so I hope you're liking the Bridesmaid Diary OOTD looks! I am 90% sure this is what I wore for the rehearsal dinner.. but if I'm wrong I guess I'll do another OOTD... but this is what I think I did... so let's hope for this! Lol.

P.S... I just realized this was not the dress I wore... so I'll have a similar look of what I actually wore soon... I don't think I'll have it up sometime soon... But this is an "Idea" for a rehearsal dinner outfit. 
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments