Empties: I Finished Some Samples! Verb, Skin and Co and More!

Alright! here I used up 3 samples! I usually don't use samples... but I ended up using 3 and I have some other sort of empties/ declutters... so yeah.

First off the Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner. I love these... I need to get fuller sizes of these because I loved the samples so much and I need to switch up my shampoo and conditioner game a little. I used up the shampoo first and I really liked that... but I think I'm even more impressed with the conditioner! The Conditioner just looked so nice and it worked really well with the Neutrogena Clear Shampoo that I love a lot. These aren't heavy products so they don't weigh down my hair or kill the curls or anything... it's just a nice little hair duo. I got this in a sephora favorites gift set that was a bridesmaid present and I used this after the wedding to wash the hairspray and stuff out of my hair... it worked really well and I liked how my hair looked after using it.

Next up: Skin and Co Umbrian Truffle Soothing Shower Oil! This was another sample size that I got from a gift with purchase from Ulta. I used this to shave my legs... and I liked it. At the end of using it I noticed that my legs were a little bit itchy... I'm not sure if that's just because I needed to change my razor or if it was because of the oil... But ultimately- I liked it better than the L'occitane Almond Oil... and I was happy to use it. I probably won't repurchase it but I wouldn't be mad if I got it as a sample again!

Just a couple things I decluttered recently too... One was the Tartiest Lip Paint in Bestie. This is one of my favorite lip colors and formulas... but unfortunately- the cap broke on mine! It just broke right off and there was nothing I could really do to fix it... so I just had to get rid of it- as painful as that was. I might repurchase it because Ulta is currently 5x the points on Tarte... but idk. I'm sad- but I'm afraid it will happen again.

I also threw out the Nars Audacious Mascara. I opened this up several months ago... I used it and I didn't think it was the worst mascara ever... but it really wasn't that good. I wouldn't purchase it or recommend it to anyone really... its expensive and you can find a lot better with other cheaper mascaras.

I think that's everything... It isn't a whole lot... but I don't like saving up my empties so I just wanted to mention them now!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments