Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (3.30.18)

Heyyyy guys! Happy Almost Easter! Here are my picks for the week!

Frugal 

I didn't use a lot of drugstore makeup this week because I was reviewing the Too Faced Life's A Festival Palette... and I ended up using a lot of Too Faced products... but I did use the Milani Prime Light Primer everyday and I absolutely love it. This has been a favorite of 2018 for sure... this is my holy grail primer that I'd get if I could only keep 1 primer forever... and I think that's just what I'm going to do from now on because I like this so much... lol. It's inexpensive and it works amazingly!

Fancy 
As I mentioned... The Life's a Festival Palette from Too Faced! Definitely a favorite for me for the week... probably just for the spring and summer in general because the shadows are nice and pigmented and it's just one of the most fun palettes I've used! The Unicorn Tears Highlight is really nice also! I'm just very happy with it!

Fragrance 

I've been using the Cinnamon Bun Shower Gel from Philosophy lately and I've been loving it! It just feels really nice and it smells like Cinnamon Buns... which I love! Definite Favorite!

Fashion
I think I'm done with Ugg Boots for the season! Bittersweet! I love my uggs... but I also love these flats from Old Navy that I got for Christmas and I haven't worn too much since!



Favorite 
EmilyNoel83 just did a Q&A series and I loved her most recent video for that... it was just really nice and I thought it was fun to watch!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments