Bridesmaid Diaries: The Bridesmaid Dress OOTN!

So here it is... The Bridesmaid Dress! Hope you guys like this!

The Dress 
The dress was from a store called Bella Bridesmaids in Freehold NJ and it is from a designer named Hayley Paige. She's popular, Kaitlyn Bristowe from The Bachelorette is wearing Hayley Paige, Amy Schumer was a bridesmaid and she wore a dress from this same line I believe. They're Really nice and this particular dress is discontinued... each bridesmaid got their choice of dresses from this line... and they were all gorgeous. They were pretty comfortable too- one of my friends fell asleep in her dress... I think something in the middle area was kind of stabbing me on the dance floor... but it was still pretty comfortable the whole night and I liked it a lot.

Shoes 
The shoes are from a brand called Hallogen and I got them on sale at Nordstrom. I changed into flats at some point during the night so I'll show them too... you can't see them in my picture... I might have been barefoot... but these were good.

the heels I wore for the Ceremony. 

The flats I wore for the Paaaaaarrrrrrttttty! 



Jewelry 
I have the Express Gold Glittery Bar Necklace and the circular dangly earrings also from express.


Purse 
This is actually one that the bride got me as a birthday gift. It is from Francesca's and it's blingy and amazing!

So that is everything! Hope you guys liked it! I'm going to be a little extra and also show the pajamas I bought for the hotel I stayed at because these are pajamas that don't really look like pajamas... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments