Too Faced Kandee Johnson Palette Makeup Look

So I did my makeup today... and I liked it... so I'm posting it. I feel like I'm doing a lot more "Makeup Of The Day" posts on here... but that's just what I've been feeling lately. I'll have some reviews when I've tried some things a little bit more... but right now I'm just going to post this!

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Maybelline Superstay Foundation Mixed with the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo.

Concealer-Nyx Correct and Conceal palette. I used both of the pinky/orangey colors.

Contour- The Nars Cheek Studio Palette Contour (From the Paloma Contour Duo)

Bronzer- Nars Laguna from the Cheek Studio Palette

Blush- The Second Blush in the Nars Cheek Studio Palette

Highlight- White Raven from Wet n Wild's Goth o Graphic Collection.

Powder- Nars Paloma and Boots Loose Powder

Setting Spray- Evian Setting Spray.

Eyes 

Primer- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt

Shadows- The Too Faced Kandee Johnson Palette! I used Pastry in the crease, Sugared Strawberry on my Lids. And on the outer corner I used Raspberry Cocoa and then I topped it with Sugar Plum. For the inner corner I used Sparkling Cider and then for the browbone I used Banana Cream Pie.

Liner- The same Jumbo Pencil.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Primer and Essence Lash Princess Mascara.

Lipstick- Maybelline Superstay Liquid Lipstick in Poet.

And Voila! Hope you guys like this look!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments