March Favorites 2018!

Alright so I already did a video for my March Favorites... but I posted that early... I think I have a few more favorites... now so yeah.

Okay the thing I forgot in my video was my favorite at the beginning of the month and that is the Blushed Neutrals Palette from BH Cosmetics. This is not that versatile, but it is still really nice. The quality isn't the best... but it is good and I do love BH Cosmetics. If you're looking for a palette like the Modern Renaissance but for less money... this is a good one to get. I found it at Target around the holidays, I don't think my Target carries BH anymore... but maybe they will- they're getting fancier lol.

Also a drugstore eye product I loved- The Almay Shadow Squads... I LOVEEEEE these things! Particularly Pure Gold Baby... I used this a lot throughout the month and I just thought it was really pretty and the look I got with just the palette alone was really nice! I have a few other shades to play around with... and I'm excited!

The Dose of Colors Blushing Berries Palette was another favorite of the month... clearly I like blushy colors- especially this month! It worked pretty well with the Almay palette also... so I was happy to use them together... this is good on its own too... nice and small and easy to take on the go!

And last but not least for eye palettes: Too Faced Life's A Festival Palette... this is just one of the most fun palettes I've ever had. I love it. You can get a lot of different colorful looks... the shades are really pigmented and it's just easy to come up with different looks for this. I really like it!

Okay now onto face palettes... I really liked the Sleek Blushed by 3 Palette in Rekindling this month. I've had this for a while, but I decided to put it in my "Shop my stash" Caboodle and I really liked how it looked pretty much all month. I went with this for the end of the month and at the beginning of the month I used the BH Blushed Neutrals blushes. This one I liked a little better... but it's just a really nice palette. I love it!

I also used my Solstice Palette a lot... I love this! It's just so nice and pretty. It is perfect!

I also really liked the White Raven Highlighter from Wet n Wild's Goth o Graphic line a lot this month. This is the only thing I have from the Goth o Graphic line and I really love it... it's just a really nice, bright highlighter with a fun duochrome-yness to it.

Okay foundation favorites: First off definitely the Maybelline Superstay foundation... this might be my new favorite foundation from the drugstore. It just covers really well, it works really well and it doesn't cling to my dry patches. I love it!

And the Julep 5 in One Cushion Skin Perfecter... kind of for the same reason! It's matte, its nice and it doesn't get too clingy to my dry patches if I'm using it properly.

And that is everything! I hope you guys like this or find it helpful! I loved these products and I hope you do too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments