Current Non- Makeup Beauty Favorites (2.22.18)

So this is kind of a bonus February Favorites... but I wanted to talk about more favorites that might not have been my favorites for all of February... but they're definitely my favorites right now... so yeah. I also dated the blog post because I am writing this on February 22nd while watching The Bachelor Winter Games... so this could change by the time I finish writing this... but I thought it would be useful to mention right now because I do really love all of these products.

So I mentioned my Neutrogena Clear Shampoo... which I do really love and I think it has been good for my hair... but I might have another hair favorite too right now. The Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner have been working so well for my hair. These were in a sample kit from Sephora that I got as a Bridesmaid present... this is what I used after the wedding- it washed out all the hairspray and product that was in my hair and it left it nice and smooth and back to its curly self... and I just really really like it. I think I'm going to purchase at least the conditioner the next time I go to a Sephora or I order online... I just like these! I think they're really great!

Another favorite from that kit is the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover Oil... this stuff is amazing. Especially for my dry skin and my sensitive eyes... I just like this a lot. I like to especially focus on my lashes to make sure the mascara is off... but I like doing that gently... that way no lashes fall out... it just helps a lot. I could probably get a spooly for it... but I like doing that and I like removing my makeup with this!

Another makeup remover that I've mentioned before: The Harmon Micellar Water... this is just good. Again- I like doing this very gently on my eyelashes and I think it is a great makeup remover and it makes me feel really nice and clean.

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I love the Eucalyptus Spearmint Foam Bath from Dr. Teal's... this just smells amazing... I've used this before... and it is relaxing and it's just very good! It has epsom salts that are good for relief for your legs or anything else... this made my legs feel a little better after the wedding and walking around chasing a one year old... it helps.

And the Umbrian Truffle Shower Soothing Oil from Skin and Co. I got this in a really nice sample pack from Ulta- it was a free gift with purchase in December... and I just liked it a lot. I've been using it for shaving my legs. It works better than the L'Occitane Almond Oil did for me. It has a nice smell... not as good as that almond oil... but I like how it works a lot!

I've been doing my nails too... okay well someone I know painted them for the wedding and I painted them once after that... so I have some nail favorites...

First off I've been using the OPI Base Coat and Topcoat... these are good! These were the only ones Ulta had... but I think they help them last a little bit longer and they definitely look better and they don't stain my nails or anything. So yeah- that's good!

For nail color- I wore Essie Prima Ballerina for the wedding and I liked that a lot. This was the one my friend put on my nails- so I don't think I would have been that patient with it... but it's good. I liked the color and I think it would have lasted a little longer... but I'm a nail biter- and after the wedding I bit my nails. I'm trying to stop... but I'm always trying to stop lol.

And the Paris Hilton Nail Polish... this was a gift from that same friend that did my nails before the wedding... and it is pretty darn good. I just used one of the colors last night... but it's cruelty free and very opaque. I think the brush gets it a little bit streaky... but it's still a really nice color and formula... so I recommend it!

I think that is everything... I thought there would be more... but there's not lol. I'll try doing these monthly if I have new favorites Monthly... I think I'll do some of these reviews in I Finished It Posts and things... so I'll keep trying non makeup things and reviewing them with you guys!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments