Super Casual Color Poppy OOTD- No Jewelry or Accessories

This is kind of a different Outfit of The Day... I usually make sure to have cute jewelry or accessories... but to be honest I just sort of wanted to do this look and I didn't put on any accessories today... but I know a lot of people don't really like to wear jewelry or accessories and I thought this is a good outfit to not wear accessories with? I guess this is my tips on how to accessorize without accessorizing lol.

Top 
This shirt is from Old Navy- it's just a white flannel-looking dress-shirt... it's a nice casual dress- which I think is really cool for this type of under accessorized look.

Leggings 
My leggings are from Lularoe... this was a mystery pair- so I probably wouldn't have picked these out on my own... but I think it looks really cute. I think this sort of funky pattern kind of makes up for no accessories. I'm a fan of pattern mixing and I think all the colors in this help make the shirt pop a little bit.

Hair 
So I didn't really do anything to my hair that I don't normally do... but I thought having it down and looking especially voluminous and curly helped it a little bit. I think this kind of distracts from not wearing jewelry because usually you can't really see jewelry when you have your hair down anyway... so it just kind of works to have your hair down. Hair is sort of an accessory in itself so just do whatever hair makes you feel most confident and just own that good hair day. Lol.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments