Two-sday: Two Neutral Liquid Lipsticks I've Been Loving Lately!

Alllright! There have been 2 liquid lipsticks that have kind of made it to be everyday makeup favorites lately... so those are definite favorites that I need to talk about here!

1) The Tartiest Lip Paint in Bestie- The Tartiest Lip Paints are particular favorites of mine... I have 4 I think and I love all of them... they're so so good and really underrated. I haven't used them in a while because these were ones I used and talked about so so often when I first discovered them. Bestie is just a really nice Light Color... I'll insert a picture of myself wearing these lipsticks here so that you guys can see... but this is just a great, it's the lightest color that I have from Tarte, so it's a nice everyday lip color... and I just really like it a lot!
Update: This color broke on me and I needed to get rid of it... so bummed! Might repurchase! 
Ugh. No Bueno. 

2) Jouer Longwear Lip Cream in Dulce De Leche- I got this color in a trio from Jouer... and it wasn't that I didn't like the color- it was just my least favorite out of the three colors it came with. I really liked how Noisette looked on me because that's a nice brown color and I liked how Praline had a sparkle to it...and then I got Tawny Rose which I loved too... so it's not that I didn't like this it was just overlooked and now I'm loving the very light everyday neutrals and this is just kind of up my ally for the time being... so I've been loving it. I love the formula of these Jouer lipsticks too... very comfortable and just easy to wear!

So that is everything! I hope you guys liked it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments