Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (3.2.18)

Frugal

I didn't wear much makeup this week... but I did use the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit Volume 2 this week... this is a very old palette- but they come out with similar things from year to year... the shadows, blushes and highlights in this palette are awesome quality. This was a big palette for me at the beginning of this blog... I just really love it and I think it's so cool.

Fancy

Makeup Forever HD Stick Foundation! This is an awesome foundation, very easy to use and full coverage and it's good for my dry skin. I just really love it and I'd recommend it! I haven't used this in a while and I'm happy I shopped my stash for it!

Fashion 
I'm still loving my minion necklace from Oragami Owl.

Fragrance 
The Romantic Perfume from Franchesca's... really nice love this scent! It's just so cute and sweet for everyday! Also I'm supposed to put this before fashion... ohhh well! Lol.

Favorite
The show Good Girls on NBC. This show stars Christina Hendricks, Mae Whitman and Retta and it's almost like breaking bad for women... but also very appropriate for the time and it is its own unique thing with so many great little details... I'll have some blogs on this soon reviewing this and pointing out my favorite details of it.

Also I love the new Queer Eye on Netflix. I loved the original Queer Eye a lot... and I think the new episodes are amazing. I love the new Fab 5... and I love the message it shows about unity, about having the tough conversations and bridging gaps between different types of people. Some of it is staged... but it's still good. It's almost a docu-series on the everyday man... and I really love that!

So that is everything! I'll see you guys tomorrow with another post!
Bye!
-Shannon

Comments