Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance Fashion Favorites Friday (3.23.18)

Frugal 

I feel like lately I've been loving so many drugstore products and this week I have to say I've been liking some high end things... but you know me- I always have a bit of everything... so yeah!

I got a trio of highlighters from Ulta... they were by the check out line and they were $12-ish... I think it was called the Duochrome Trio. I used the color Glisten today... It reminds me a little of the halo drops... it's pretty darn good!


I started using the Lash Paradise Mascara again too and I love it!

Fancy 

The Julep 5 in One Cushion Complexion Skin Perfecter with Tumeric has been a really good one for me this week. It looks like a concealer- I think it's a foundation though and I really love how it covers my face. I don't use a lot of it- so it gives a natural look- but it's also nice and matte. This is on sale for the 21 Days Of Beauty and it's my friend's absolute favorite so I've been meaning to try it... and I love it!

I also got the Life's A Festival Palette from Too Faced... so this I kind of just got because I loved the packaging... but this is one of the most fun palettes I've used in a while and it's really good. Too Faced has not been letting me down lately... I feel like I've really been liking their products. I also love the Unicorn Tears Highlight in there... it's just so cute.


And the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Sugar Daddy! I've been wearing this all week and I love it! I've been doing a lot of bold, colorful look with the Festival palette... so I went with this a lot this week and it's just a nice neutral color that goes with everything.

Fragrance 

I need to get the shower gel of this... but the Bath and Body Works Comfort scent in Vanilla and Pachouli from the Aromatherapy Line... it is really comforting and it smells really good too. I've just been using the lotion... I do have the wallflower too... haven't used it yet... but I like it a lot!

Fashion 

I got 2 earrings... just got them Francesca's. I like wearing these dangly earrings when I make videos and I noticed Jessica Braun had really nice marble earrings on in some of her videos... so I thought I would get a couple too.

Favorites 

I've been loving the youtube channel Fly With Stella she's a flight attendant that lives in New York and she does Daily Vlogs. I mentioned on my other blog yesterday that I missed Ray William Johnson's Breaking NYC Vlogs and this kind of reminds me of them because she lives in New York... plus she's a flight attendant so that's really interesting.

Comments