Bridesmaid Diaries: Getting Ready OOTD

Alllright so this I just thought was kind of fun and useful to show. And it's super cute and I just liked the outfit so I wanted to share it!

Top 
So I'm not actually sure where this top is from... the Bride got it for us- it's a flannel t shirt with a monogram on it that has my name... each of the bridesmaids got one with their names on it... I think this is adorable and a very thoughtful gift... plus it is easy and good to get ready with. Its a button down so it was easy to take off when we got in our dresses when our hair and makeup was on already... plus it looked cute when we took pictures. If you can't get this- any other flannel or button down... it's just a nice top.

Bottoms 
The Black Leggings from Lularoe again! This is just for comfort and it's something everyone has. Lol.

And that's it! I just wanted to share this because it was cute. I did end up wearing this to the "After Party" at Johnny Mac's... which is a dive bar- so it was good!

Hope you liked this! Next week is the actual dress!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments