Colourpop At Ulta and Sephora- What Do They Have To Offer?

So... I just thought this would be kind of a fun now that Colourpop is at Ulta to compare what they have at Ulta and Sephora... and I'll give kind of the pros of buying from each store... and compared to Colourpop's website too... cause there are differences between each one... so yeah! Here we go!

Sephora 

Okay so Sephora has 2 eyeshadow palettes. The Semi Precious Shadow Palette... which is on sale for $21 and currently Out of Stock on Sephora's Website. None are showing up available within 100 miles of my address either.

The Golden State of Mind Palette is available and on sale for $18. This is less than the price on the Colourpop website- which is $20.

The Colourpop Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Set for $30... this is currently available online. I have one of the colors in this- which is Sequin and that's a gorgeous Rose Gold Color. I also see that they have Birthday Girl in this- which I know was an exclusive shade for Colourpop's birthday that was a free gift with purchase.

They have 3 super shock shadows... all sold out online so I won't get into that. I think Colourpop was more just "There for the holidays" at Sephora and I have a feeling that's how it might stay.

The Amber Crystal Collection Bundle. I got this on sale when Sephora gave the coupon for VIBs and I love it... but I don't think it's really worth $20. It is on sale for $16 so- I think that is a little bit more worth it. This is unique and a good set.

The Legit AF Super Shock Highlighter palette is not available online at Sephora or within 100 miles of me... but it is available on Colourpop's site for $19. Originally $24. The only thing I can say about this is that they don't look the same online as they do in person... so if you see it in store that would be awesome!

The Feelin' Fine Lipgloss set is on sale for $14 but unfortunately sold out at Sephora. It's available and on sale on Colourpop's Website for $15. And also out of stock at Sephora is the You're a Gem Lip Trio... and the same prices at each store. $14 at Sephora and $15 on Colourpop... where it is in stock.

Ulta 
Ulta has 2 eyeshadow palettes. The Neutral Hidden Agenda and the cool, purpley neutral Element of Surprise palette. Both available on Colourpop's site for the same price.

2 lip bundles... one in Wicked Trick, which comes with 1 of each lipstick... An ultra Glossy, An Ultra Satin and an Ultra Matte. The Ultra Satin is in the shade Echo Park which I have and love! The other one is called the Trifecta and that has My Jam, Reign and Knotty. These both say Ulta Exclusives.... so idk if there's a limited edition shade in there, but I at least know Echo Park is permanent.

The only line of lipsticks they have are the Ultra Mattes. It has Beeper, Bumble, More Better and Creeper... which are all colors I think I have and I like them all. I'm surprised they don't have the Ultra Satin Lips because those are my favorites. They have 12 colors and colourpop's site has a wider range.

They also have 12 colors in the Super Shock Shadow formula and 4 colors in the Highlighter formula. The Super Shock shadow line includes great shades like Cheap Date, Nillionaire, and So Quiche.

I'm not sure if I have any of these highlight colors... I forget which ones I have and don't have but this is a great formula I need to use them a bit more.

There is a Dream Fever Super Shock Shadow Foursome... I hate the name Dream Fever... cause it just sounds like a Fever Dream which isn't great. Anyway that is $18 and an Ulta exclusive... as is First Charmer. Both are sort of neutral and they have mattes and shimmers... I wouldn't buy them because I don't like Colourpop's Matte shadows... but that's just me.

Perks of Shopping at Each Store 

So, obviously you're going to have the biggest selection on Colourpop's site. Plus that has the lowest minimum for free shipping. A lot of time they do offers where it's free shipping and usually its $30 US and $50 for global shipping.

Sephora does a free shipping program for $10 you can get free shipping for the year. That's not a bad deal. They have coupons very rarely... but they all are pretty much on sale. I think they're no longer carrying colourpop until next year maybe... but yeah.

Ulta is good because they always have a 3.50 off $15 coupon... so you can get a few dollars off if you have at least $15 worth of drugstore items. This will work with any of the drugstore stuff too... so that's always a plus. They have a $50 shipping minimum though... but Ulta has a great point program where you can pretty much earn cash when you spend money. I know Ulta is currently in a class action lawsuit for re-selling used makeup... I'm not sure of the claims of that... I think its kind of easy to tell if makeup has been tampered with or opened... but you shouldn't be buying something used or damaged... especially at full price.

So that's just a little bit of everything. Personally- I'm excited it's at Ulta. I've seen people show it at stores and the display looks nice. Colourpop's shipping usually takes a very long time... and I'll still probably order from there because they have a lot of the products that I like- such as the Ultra Satin Lips.... but if I see it on Ulta and I'm making an order I'll buy it there. Same with Sephora. It's the same products at about the same price no matter where you get it...there are some Ulta Exclusives... but that's about it.

Byee! I hope this was useful!

-Shannon





Comments