Everyday Makeup Look w. Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Palette

This has been kind of my "Go To" look lately... Although... I think I could have done a better job of blending and things this particular day... I'll do that after- right now I took the pictures already and I just need to write this because I've been talking about this look for far too long to not have a blog on it yet!

Face 

Primer- I used the CoverFX illuminating primer... usually I've been using the Milani Prime Light Primer... but I wanted to use this coverfx one today. I also used the L'oreal Lumi Glowtion. 

Foundation- Makeup Forever HD Stick Foundation... again I usually end up using the No 7 Lift and Luminate... but I wanted to use this stick foundation more often and I like it! It's a bit of a better match for my skin also. And I concealed. 

Contour- I used the smashbox contour kit from this set. I used the cool shade to contour the warm shade to bronze and I used the highlight shade underneath my highlight and on top of my eyes... I'll probably blend my full face using this also. 

Blush- I used the lighter orangey blush in the palette... I have a picture that shows it... lol. 

Highlight- Pixi London Lustre highlight from Aspyn Ovard. 

Eyes 


Primer- Milani Eye Primer 

Shadows- I put have a picture for this... but I put 1 all over the lid. 2 in the crease... and 3 also in the crease. 4 I used on the outer corner. I used 5 as an inner corner highlight. 6 for the browbone. 

Liner- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight 

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess 

Hope you guys like this! I know it's long overdue and this wasn't my best makeup application ever... but I'll fix it lol. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments