Drugstore/ High End Mix Makeup Of The Day


Alllright so I did my makeup today and I realized I was kind of mixing a lot of Drugstore Products mixed with High End Products... and I thought that would make an interesting blog... so this is what I'm doing and I hope you guys like it!

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

Foundation- Maybelline Superstay Foundation mixed with the Coverfx Custom Infusion Drops in the Hydrating Neroli Formula. What I do is I dot the foundation on, I blend it a little bit but not fully, I drip some of the Coverfx Drops on and then I blend it out with a brush and then if I think it looks a little too dewy- I put a tiny bit more of the foundation on and blend it in a little bit more. And that's what I did today.

Bronzer, Blush, Highlight- I used the Sephora Winter Queen Palette. The Bronzer and Highlight in that and the darker blush. This is a high end palette that was only $10- so it was kind of like a high-end drugstore hybrid.

Powder- Boots No. 7 Loose Powder. If I just used the foundation alone I don't think I'd need the powder... but together it was quite dewy so this worked well!

Eyes 

Primer- The Nyx Jumbo Stick Pencil in Milk... this is an amazing Base-especially if you're using a drugstore shadow... those aren't always the most pigmented and this definitely amps it up!
Here you can see the difference between a plain finger swatch of the shadow and when you amp it up a bit. 

Shadows- I took the orange shade in the L'oreal Color Riche Pocket Palette in Haute Hazel and I put that all over my lid. This was awesome with the Milk Jumbo Pencil. I did have to build it up... but it was easy to build and I just really liked it! Then I used the 2nd shade in the Dose of Colors blushing Berries Palette mixed with the third shade in the crease... I think I started with the third shade and then went in with the 2nd shade... it just worked well and I liked it. I used the black on the outer corner and then I layered the dark blue from the L'oreal Palette on top of that. I thought this looked really cool... I think I'm going to use the other L'oreal palette with this tomorrow.
here you can see the powders a little better so you know what colors I'm talking about. I also put a little bit of the Nyx Milk Pencil on the browbone and blended it with a concealer brush. 

Mascara- I used the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer with the Essence Lash Princess Mascara. This just worked really well and I liked it a lot.

Eyeliner- Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Liner in Starlight Gold

Lips

Liner- Essence In The Nude

Lipstick- Mauve Sinner from Lipstick Queen. This is a high end product- but I got it in a free gift with purchase bag from Ulta... so this is sort of another drugstore/high end hybrid!

Hope you guys like this look or find it useful and fun! Let me know if you want to see more like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments