Two-sday: Two Great All In One Palettes

So I think I want to do this more often where I just talk about a certain type of palettes... and I'll try to make them ones I like for different reasons... it's a work in progress but here is my first one- All in One Palettes!

1) Smashbox Drawn in Decked Out Shadow+Blush+Contour Palette- You guys know this is one of my favorites recently and I just really love this! This is one of the most all in one palettes that you can get and Smashbox's contour palette is a pretty famous product for them... and it's included in this palette. It also has some really great blushes and a perfect little palette of eyeshadows with a great formula. I love the neutrals in this... but you could get more of a smokey look with it too... it is a good one! Would recommend! It's a really huge palette though- so keep that in mind too!

2) BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals Palette- This is one I've been more impressed with recently. I just kind of like the formula of these shadows and the shade selection is nice... but it is something where everytime I use it... all of my looks look the same more or less. I don't totally mind that- but I do appreciate when a palette is versatile. I got this at Target around the holidays they carried BH at my Target... hopefully they will again- my Target is remodeling a little... but this is great. There aren't any Contours  or highlights in this palette... but it is an "all in one palette" in the fact that it is easy to reach for everyday because of the shadows and blushes.

Comparison?

I would say if you're traveling maybe go for the Smashbox Palette because it does have a little bit of everything in it... plus you could get a lot of different looks with the smashbox palette. If I was traveling for a long time I would probably bring this because it's really nice for different looks and everyday looks. Like I said with the BH palette... you tend to get the same looks... so it's something that you maybe wouldn't bring traveling if you don't like the same looks all the time!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments