Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (3.16.18)

Frugal 

I'm pretty surprised at my drugstore pick of the week... most of my favorites are drugstore products... but my #1 surprisingly amazing holy grail drugstore product is the Almay Shadow Squad in the color "Pure Gold Baby." I'm definitely going to need to pick up more of these because this shadow squad was so nice and pigmented and just VERY easy to use. The concept seems weird because it's the same shade in different finishes... but you can definitely get a full look with this quad and it's just really really good and easy to use. Highly recommend picking this up- I think it's going to be a hidden gem.

Another favorite is the Wet n Wild Mega Glow Highlight in White Raven from the Goth-O-Graphic Collection. I really love this- it's a really nice glowy holographic highlight and it's so pretty! I love it!

Fancy 

The Dose of Colors Blushing Berries Palette. This is just really nice palette, it's all matte and in a berry color scheme... it's very "What you see is what you get" type of palette where the colors in the pan are very much what you have on your lids... so that's a really good thing... and I just like it. It's been on my weekly favorites on my Youtube Channel a lot at this point... and I don't know if I've ever tried it before.

Fragrance 

I usually only do one fragrance favorite... but I have a bunch and I never talk about them much on this blog... so I want to mention them now.

First off... for a really relaxing bath- I've been using the Stress Relief Dr. Teal's Foam Bath in the Eucalyptus Spearmint Scent along with the Bath and Body Works Shower Gel in Cashmeres in Snow... something about these two together just works really well and it smells so pretty and nice and I just love it. It's very relaxing.

Next up is Ariana Grande Moonlight. I actually did a review on the box set of this I got at Ulta and it's my most viewed video... so that's kind of awesome. But this wears really well and it just smells so nice and pretty. I like Ariana grande and I just really like this scent. It's a good one!

And the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in the Comfort scent... I used this last night and I love the smell of it and it just kind of felt very comforting and nice. I think the actual scent is Vanilla and Pachouli and it's just really nice. I'm a fan!

Fashion 
I'm really excited because I'm going to Atlantic City soon... so I've been trying to think of my outfit... I think it's going to be the "New Year's Eve" outfit that I haven't actually worn yet... but I think I'm wearing slightly different jewelry and I'm wearing my long dangly earrings from Forever 21 along with my weird Pokeball looking necklace from Primark... I'll probably show that outfit as my outfit in the Fashion part of this post the week after March 30th... so yeah! You'll see it soon!



Favorite 
So after I wrote the favorites post last week, I started watching a newer Netflix show called "Friends from College" and I really liked it! It's funny but also kind of serious... and it has a great cast that just does a great job with their characters. Keegan Michael Key and Colbie Smulders are 2 notable names... Fred Savage is in it too and he's great... it's just a funny show that kind of shows how no one really grows up. I also watched The Santa Clarita Diet again because I wanted to watch it before the new season... and I'm starting A Series of Unfortunate Events again- also because the new season is coming soon.

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments