Two-sday: Most Used Face Products of 2018 (so far)

I thought this might be kind of fun to do since it is so early on in the year... I'm actually writing this February 13th... I'd like to check back on this at the end of the year and see how it holds up.

1) Nyx Color Correcting Concealer Palette- This has just been such a useful palette for me... I've had it for a while... but I've never given it this much love before. It just looks so nice and I like this sort of color correcting product more than actual concealer... and I've found so many uses for it that I just like it a lot!

2) Milani Prime Light Primer- This might be the discovery of 2018... I just really like this! I've gotten a lot of compliments on my skin in my videos and I think this primer is mostly the reason why... it just works so good... and it works for everything... every foundation I've used with it I love... so I think I'm just sticking with this primer. It just works for me and it's affordable and cruelty free.

So this blog isn't too too long- but I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you with another 2 products video next week!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments