First Time Using the Lorac Mega Pro Palette MOTD

So I've been wanting this Lorac Mega Pro palette for forever... and it finally went on sale so I picked it up and I think this look was everything I wanted it to be.

Face 


Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer with the L'oreal Glowtion

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish foundation. I did also use a concealer... but it's an old one and I don't like the brand and they don't make this concealer anymore anyway- so just use what you like.

Blush- The lighter blush in the Sephora Winter Queen Palette

Highlight- The Highlight Shade in the Sephora Winter Queen Palette

Setting Spray- Milani Make it last

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I put Copper all over the lid. Then in the crease I started with Camel and then went in with Mullberry. For the outer corner I used Merlot and for the browbone I used White.

Liner- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlight

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Lipstick- Elf Liquid Lipstick in Tea Rose... not showing up great in this picture because it was after I ate an everything bagel... and I should have reapplied but I thought it was okay lol.

Hope you guys like this look! I really liked how it turned out!  I wish the Mullberry-ness of this came out a little stronger in the pictures... but this is nice! Might just be the lighting... but yeah.


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments