An Almost Full Face of Too Faced Makeup

So I know I just did a makeup look on Thursday... but tomorrow I'm doing a brand overview on Too Faced and I thought it would be helpful to do a full face of makeup in Too Faced... or at least as full of a face as I can do.

Face 



Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer. This isn't from Too Faced... but I'll get into that tomorrow.

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Concealer- Nyx Color Correcting Palette... I think I used the pinky shade.

Bronzer- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Blush- The Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love Is King... which seems to no longer be available.

Highlight- The highlight in #blessed from the Best Year Ever Palette.

Setting Spray- Evian Setting Spray

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Sweet Peach Palette. I used Bellini all over the lid, Puree in the crease and Candied Peach on the outer corner. Super easy look and I loved it!

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Lips- Lined with Essence Wish Me A Rose and then I used The Melted Lipstick in Puree.

So that is everything! I hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments