Blushed Neutral look w. Mostly Drugstore Products!

I did another Drugstore look! I've just been liking my drugstore makeup right now... so yeah! Here it is! Used the BH Blushed Neutrals Palette and some other things.

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light

Foundation- Maybelline Superstay Foundation mixed with a little bit of the Colourpop Amber Crystal Liquid Highlight.

Blush- I used one of the colors from the Blushed Neutrals palette from BH. I'll show a picture of it under the shadows, but it is the second big pan.

Highlight- I used a palette from Fiona Stiles... they don't make this anymore- but I'll insert a picture of it.

Eyes 


Primer- Nyx Milk Jumbo Stick

Shadows- I put 1 all over the lid, then I went in with 2 in the crease and then I put 3 on the outer corner and crease. I used 4 as a browbone highlight and that was it!

Waterline Eyeliner- Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and the Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Lips 

Liner- Essence Satin Mauve

Lipstick- Too Faced Honey Bear

And I really liked this look and I hope you do too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments