Throwback Thursday: Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 2nd Edition

Okay... so I just did a youtube video on products that I bought because they were on sale... and this was one of the first palettes I got because it was on sale... and I just really liked it... so I just thought I'd use it again and shop my stash... and I really liked this look.

Face 

Primer- Milani Prime Light with the L'oreal Lumi Glowtion.

Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick Foundation

Color Correcting- I used the Nyx Color Correcting Palette. I used the pinkish color on my under eyes and the yellow color on the bridge of my nose, cheekbones, and forehead to highlight.

Bronzer- I used the lightest bronzer shade from the Maybelline Master Bronze Palette.

Blush- One from the palette. I'll insert a picture.

Highlight- Also from the Palette!

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I put 1 in the crease. 2 all over the lid. Then I darkened the crease with 3. I put 4 on to make it a little dark and smokey in the outer corner... then I didn't like how that looked with 2 as the lid color... so I put 5 all over the lid to make it a little more cohesive.

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Lips 

Liner- Essence Wish From A Rose

Lipstick- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Cream Lipstick in Lolita

Hope you guys like this look! Let me know if you want any more throwbacks or any more looks with this palette!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments