Faces of The Week: 1/2/16- 1/9/16

Heyyy guys! Haven't done a faces of the week in a while... but I thought I'd do this because its just fun to do and I miss doing looks after Blogmas. Lol.

Saturday 1/2- Easy Everyday Look 

Face: 
Primer: Too Faced Hangover Rx 
CC Cream: It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination 
Concelaer: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin 
Blush: Colourpop Between The Sheets
Highlight: The Lightest shade in the BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Palette 
Powder: Bareminerals Mineral Veil 
Setting Spray: L'oreal Infallible 

Eyes: 

Primer: Maybelline Master Prime in the matte version 
Shadows: The Sephora Color Wishes eye duo... I forget if it was Be A Celebrity or Be a Role Model... sorry! I used the shimmer all over my lid and the brown in the crease! 
Mascara: Bareminerals Lash Domination (doing a first impression.) 
I think its Be a Celebrity... not sure though! Ughh! 

Lips: 
Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Absolute Empress 

Sunday: Golden sunset-y look

Face: 
Primer: Too Faced Hangover Rx
Foundation: It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination
Concealer: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin
Blush: Too Faced your Love is King
Highlight: Colourpop Smokin Whistles
Powder: Didn't use!
Setting Spray: Maybelline



Eyes: 
Primer: Maybelline Master Prime in the Matte version
Shadows: I tried the LOC Color pencils today! I used On point on the inner corner, Day Trip on the rest of my lid and a little bit of Niteowl on the outer corner and Latte by Makeup Geek in The Crease
Mascara: Bareminerals Lash Domination

Lips: Not pictured... but I wore Kat Von D's Lolita. I didn't have anything on and I just threw that on... so  yeah.
this was taken hours later and you can see Lolita on... so yeah. 

Monday: Quick Rose Gold Look

Face: 
Primer: Benefit That Gal
Foundation: It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination. This combo is not good, my face looks dry and crepey and I'm probably going to take it off.
Concealer: My under eyes are really dry too... but I used the Benefit Erase Paste and the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin
Blush: I used the top bronzer of the Wild and Radiant palette from BH Cosmetics more as a blush than a bronzer. I like it!
Highlight: The top highlight of the same Wild and Radiant Palette
Powder: None because I looked So dry anyway.
Setting Spray: L'oreal Infallible


Eyes: 
Primer: The New Maybelline Matte eye primer
Shadows: I used an It Cosmetics brush from their travel kit and patted the Pur Eye Polish in Silk all over the lid and then I put Barcelona Beach from Makeup Geek in the crease and Shimma Shimma on the inner corner and browbone
Liner: Colourpops No Shame Creme Gel Pot on the upper lashes and for the Waterline I used Get Paid... it looks great with this eye color! I Love it!
Mascara: Bareminerals

Lips: Maybelline Touch Of Spice... Looks So much like Lolita!


Tuesday: Duochrome Greenish look 

Face: 
Primer: Too Faced Hangover Rx
Foundation: It cosmetics CC+ Illumination. I blended it with a beauty blender this time.
Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Superstay better skin. I had a scratch or something on my nose and I used the Superstay over that also.
Blush: Too Faced Your Love Is King (love flush)
Highlight: The top lighter shade in the BH Wild and Radiant Palette.


Eyes: 
Primer: Maybelline
Shadows: I used Makeup Geek's Ritzy all over the lid and I put Steampunk in the Outer Corner. I used Barcelona Beach to transition and Enchanted Forrest in the crease also. And I just put a little bit of Shimma Shimma on the inner corner
Liner: Colourpop Get Paid in the waterline
Mascara: Bareminerals Lash Domination. Loving this stuff!

Lips: Peekaboo Neutral liner from Nyx and Too Faced La Creme in Honey Bear. Or is it Honey Bare? I think its bear. I love this lipstick... now I kind of want all of them. Lol.

Wednesday: Quick Natural Look 

Face: 
Primer: Benefit That Gal
Foundation: Too Faced Born This way
Concealer: Same 2 I use every day, pinky.
Blush: Milani Luminoso
Highlight: Colourpop Smokin Whistles
Powder: Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Setting Spray: 

Eyes: 
Primer: Didn't use... was testing this out.
Shadows: I took On Point by LOC and put that in the inner corner and a little onto my lid. Then I put Impress Me on the rest of my lid and then I wanted to spotlight a little so I used Day Trip on the center. TBH, these look better with a primer. These just aren't that pigmented and I feel like I should build them a little bit more... But I love this look and I'm probably going to re-create it tomorrow just to show the difference between using a primer and not using a primer. Ohhh and I put Latte from Makeup Geek in the crease.
Liner: Get Paid from Colourpop
Mascara: Bareminerals Lash Domination.

I've had these on for less than an hour and you can't even see they're on! My eyelids are too oily I guess... they don't feel oily, but they certainly aren't dry and I pretty much always need a primer with them... after checking in better lighting and a mirror you can see it... I would still recommend a primer if you're lids are a little tricky. 


Lips: 

Thursday: First Look with the Too Faced Bon Bons! 

Face: 
Primer: Makeup Forever Step One Smoothing Primer. This was a 100 point perk at Sephora. I like it so far, I want to get the Nivea Post Shave Balm and compare the 2 cause that makes sense.
Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
Concealer: I used the same 2 I've been using. I used the Real Techniques Tapered Foundation Brush with my foundation and the concealer and I really like it. Its not streaky at all! Idk if this is permanent or just in that kit... but if you see that kit... I recommend it! All the brushes are great. I got it basically for free with my Kohls Cash... I did need to pay $9 for shipping... but totally worth it.
Blush: Milani Luminoso
Highlight: Colourpop Smokin Whistles
Powder: Bareminerals Mineral Veil

Eyes: 
Primer: Maybelline Matt master prime primer
Shadows: I blended Almond Truffle in the crease and then I used Molasses Chip all over the lid. Put Bourdeux in the crease also, used malted in the outer corner and then used Divinity to highlight... gorgeous! These matte shades are the greatest!
Didn't use liner or mascara because I had my eyes dilated earlier in the day. Lol! 

Lips: Bareminerals Absolute Empress

Friday: All Matte Look w/ Chocolate Bon Bons 

Face: 
Primer: Benefit That Gal
Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way
Concealer: same 2 as always. I made a little bit of a point to put the that gal under it and I did it a little more professionally. I did the triangle thing.
Blush: Milani Luminoso
Highlight: Smokin Whistles
Powder: Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Setting Spray: Maybelline I think? Or L'oreal.. .same thing!

Eyes: 
Primer: Maybelline matte
Shadows: I put Cashew Chew all over the lid and then went in with Almond Truffle in the crease and Pecan Praline in the crease. And then I put  a little bit of Mocha in the outer corner and I highlighted with Divinity.
Liner: I used Milani's Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast on the waterline and Colourpop's No Shame pot liner.
Mascara: Bareminerals Lash Domination

Lips: I was going to use Havana Nights but I don't really have a good lipliner for it so I took it off and used Elf's lipstick in Brian!


Saturday: Gold and Burgandy look

Face: 
Primer: That Gal
Foundation: Born This Way
Concealer: Erase Paste and Superstay
Blush: It is in the Em Cosmetics New Year's Eve Edition Life Palette and it is called countdown. I used that palette for the eyes too.
Highlight: Smokin Whistles
Powder: Mineral Veil. Almost Used up.
Setting Spray: Maybelline's new one


Eyes: 
Primer: Maybelline Color Tattoo Pencil in Barely Beige
Shadows: I took Couples Gold and put that all over the lid. I had to build this up a little after blending some shadows in the crease, and I sprayed it with a setting spray. Its not the most pigmented, but its nice and build able. Then I took Cranberry Cocktail and put that in the crease and outer corner. I then used Sequin Dress in the inner corner and I lined my upper lash line with Happy New Year on a Real Techniques fine liner brush and sort of did a wing... even though this is a powder. Didn't last very long... but It still stayed on... just not so much the wing of it. I would use this over a black liner.
Liner: Colourpop's Get Paid in the waterline
Mascara: Not wearing any in the picture but Lash Domination

Lips: Again not pictured but Rimmel's The One Lipstick in It's a Keeper.

Hope you guys like this! I like doing these, I think its a good way to post a ton of looks and try to use some new products and show them in action!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments