Style Saturday: Casual "2nd day hair" Outfit

So this isn't really anything new or different, its just basically me in a t-shirt, but I figured I'd share it anyway. Lol. I wasn't going anywhere or doing anything and I had 2nd day hair... so I figured I'd play that up with my casual outfit... as I'm not doing anything.

Top 
My t-shirt is from Victoria Secret Pink. I don't have many of their blingy t shirts because they're usually expensive... but this was on sale, so I needed it in my life.

Pants 
My Jeans are from American Eagle. They are just the High Waisted Jeggings. I like them a lot!

Cardigan 
My aunt actually got this Cardigan for me for Christmas, it is from Forever 21. I love it its nice and cozy.

Accessories 
I just have my fitbit on. I didn't feel like putting on any other jewelry because its just going to be a lazy day.

Nails 
I used Essie's Haute Tub... idk how I feel about this polish just yet. It's pretty but it looks really dark on my nails... I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for this dark of a nail color.

Scent 
Obviously you can't smell my outfit... but I used the Soap And Glory Fragrance Mist in Sugar Crush and it smells like a Margarita Ice Cream Float and I kind of love it. The scent doesn't last very long though.

And thats it. Super casual, but I hope you guys still like it. I would check out Victoria Secret's sale cause they have cute t shirts and you can just wear it and girls will be like "ohhh she's wearing something from Pink that's adorable." And it fits nicely and they are flattering... so I'd check them out!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments