Style Saturday: Cute Lacey Top with Lots of Jewelry

Not really lots of Jewelry lol... but I hadn't been wearing much lately so I decided to wear some more... and its kind of a lot more...

Top 
The top is from Old Navy its a green top with some lace detailing on the shoulders. The Jets were playing when I wore this, and I want them to win. I don't really pay attention to football, but my dad likes the Jets and I want them to be in the Super Bowl for him... hopefully I'm not jinxing them by writing this before the game is over...

I have a few of these tops. I love them, the only weird thing is that they have slits in the side so I feel very exposed. Lol. I believe I have a black one and a purple one too... but yeah. I like them!

Jeans 
Surprise Surprise... American Eagle High Waisted Jeggings!

Accessories 
Went a little crazy with the jewelry as I said... I'm layering a little bit. I have my fortune cookie necklace that my sister gave me with the quote "Stay Weird, Stay Different" from Graham Moore. He won the oscar for best adapted Screenplay for The Immitation Game and my sister got me this for Graduation.

I also have my Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace. I don't have charms for this yet... but I will get some eventually.

I have my graduation ring and my compass ring from Alex and Ani on my fingers.


And I have my Fitbit HR, which I am obsessed with and 2 Jets Alex and Ani bangles on.
my face is so attractive. 


And I have ear jackets from express on too! Cute gold ones with diamonds sort of fanning out... Idk how to describe it. I'll show a pic.

So that is it. The Jets did not win... so if you're a Jets fan, don't be mad at me for jinxing it! They still have a chance at the playoffs! Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments