Weekly Makeup Bag + Mani Monday

So I decided to do this again... mostly because I like the makeup I did today and I want to keep playing with some of the same stuff... so I'm going to keep the same few palettes and things in here and see what happens. I may use these and other things... but I'm going to try to primarily stick to these things.

I'm not going to have these in any order, I'm just gonna pull stuff out and tell why... lol. Just why.

First I have the Pixi Glow Mist. I'm almost done with this.... maybe I'll finish it this week. I do have other setting sprays... but I like this a lot. I have the Elf HD Powder in here... not quite sure where my bare minerals mineral veil one is... and I'm almost done with that and I do have a back up... but I thought, why not use this Elf one. I like it a lot. Also Nicole from Young Wild and Polished said to put a little translucent powder on your lashes to kind of create the fiber effect... I'm gonna test that out and let you know how it works out. Lol.

I have a tiny blush brush from the Tarte Stroke of Midnight set... Idk why this is in here... I don't actually think this would be a good place to store it... but I washed my Tarte brushes and I want to use them... so thats good. I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I had a maybelline primer that I liked just as much, if not even more than this and I wanted to do a whole post comparing them... cannot find the Maybelline one for the life of me. I'm cleaning my room... its a giant mess right now... but I'm gonna find it and there will eventually be something about these two together. Lol.

The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer. One of my favorites.

A Beauty Blender my sister got me from Ulta for Christmas. This doesn't really expand... but I like it a lot still. Its good.

And I have an Up and Up Brush in here... which I think is okay to store it in here... lol. Its like a mini version of their blush brush. I May throw the Blush Brush in here too because that will work with the blushes I'm using this week now. I don't have a solid blush in here, my blushes are in palettes... so thats easy to grab it. The bigger one can fit in the blushes I'm probably going to use most well and the smaller one will be good for highlighting.

The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation. I'm almost done with this and I like it a lot...s oI want to use it.

And I have the In The Balm Of Your Hand palette . I love this palette in general and I love the blushes in this too. I'm a little worried about whats going to happen when I hit pan on this palette because I feel like I'm going to hit pan on the blushes before the eyeshadows in this. This has all permanent products from The Balm... so nothing is limited edition in this... but yeah. I like it and I'll use it more this week.

And I have the Too Faced Lip Insurance primer in here... not quite sure why because I don't have a lipstick in here... but usually I don't keep a ton of lip products in my makeup bag, I'll just reach for one... but yeah.

I do have a lipgloss in here though, the Elf Ex-tra lipgloss in Scott. I like these a lot. I used this today and liked it with the look I have on today... but yeah. These are good.

And for Mascaras I have the Bareminerals Lash Domination mascara... my current favorite. I Love it. I have the Rain Coat Topcoat from Ulta and the Marc Jacobs Mascara also. And a Lashcurler. The Marc Jacobs Mascara I have a First Impression on Next Friday.

And I have the Nyx Slide on Glide on pencil in Gilded Gold. That was one of my weekly favorites. I also have one of my monthly favorites (surprise preview) The Colourpop Get Paid Liner. I love that and it goes well with some of the eye products I have this week. I'm wearing the Gilded Gold one today... and I like it a lot, but I might use the Get Paid if I do this look for a blog or something.

Might as well talk about some of the eye products I'm wearing today... the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish. I have a first impression on it coming Friday and I honestly haven't used it much since... so I'll keep you updated more on it this week.

And the Carli Bybel Palette. This has been my Go-To going out eye makeup palette... but I wanted to use it a little more. I really like it. I love the look I have on today with this... which I will try to kind of recreate for the future. Lol. I have some other looks... but I like this a lot, and I want to make sure to post it while the Carli Bybel palette is still available. This is one of the best palettes out there... so get it while you can. I don't think this should be limited edition. Its good.

I also have the Benefit That Gal Primer. This is my favorite primer of all time that NO ONE talks about. It is amazing

I also have the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. I didn't use this today, I used the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte today and that shade is a little pale for me I think... but it also didn't look amazing. I used this recently with a sponge and I used the That Gal Primer and it looked amazing... didn't use the sponge today... so maybe that had something to do with it... idk I think I'll just stick to this this week.

I have a random Base Shadow Brush from Real Techniques in here. I like these a lot, this would probably be good with the Pur Eye Polish also... and its just really good.

I have the Benefit Erase Paste. Old Standby. I have a breakout and thats why I wanted a little more coverage this week... but yeah. This is great. I've got a significant dent in this. I've been using this almost every day for a year... its great. And last but not least, the Nyx Butt Naked Underneath It All Palette. This was in my Monday Musts this week. And I like it. Its a nifty little palette from the drugstore and I wanted to keep it in here. Plus I'll use these blushes and highlights, and I'll use the Mary Loumanizer or the Carli Bybel Palette Highlights.

So these are kind of my All-Stars of the week. I love these products and I'll be using them more this week and I'll keep you updated in my Monday Musts next week. I already have my Monthly Favorites written because there's not much that'll creep in under the wire there... I am really excited about my Monthly Favorites because I feel like I've discovered a lot of amazing amazing things this month and I hope you like them too!

So hope you like this bonus post! As I said... you will be updated... lol.

Also... why not. Since I'm here I'll let you guys know what's on my nails and what I think of it and I'll post a pic.

And I think I'm going to put in my Em Cosmetics Palette here too... Cause I only used that once and I want to use it more. Em is having a deal on Ipsy this week... and Idk if you can get the Ipsy deals without being subscribed to Ipsy, and idk if they'll be that good of a deal for me because the store I had it at sold Em for 40% off most things... so I'll see. But I want to try more stuff from the line cause I like it.
This is Bikini So Teeny by Essie and I captioned it "More Like Bikini So Streaky!" I wasn't patient applying it and I think that I applied the topcoat too soon... so it doesn't look very good. I love the color, but Essie doesn't have my favorite formulas. I need to buy more from OPI cause I like them more than most nail polishes, but I hardly have any... and I went through an entire OPI bottle... so I'll clearly use that. 

And here's the Makeup I wore today 

It looks good, but its somewhat strategically photographed lol. The foundation wasn't the best close up... but it was an okay makeup day and a good hair day... and I didn't go out of corse. Lol. 

And I think I'll do a faces of the week with this product. 

Byeee! I might do more of these on Mondays... so maybe there will be double the products on Mondays. 
-Shannon 

Comments