First Impression Friday: LOC by Tati One N Done shadows

This is kind of a second impression cause I've used the shade Impress Me by LOC as a primer before and I really liked it... but now I'm trying them just as shadows.

I actually used a primer and layered a few of these together. 

I put On Point kind of in the inner part of the eye. I feel like this might have been easier without the primer, but it worked pretty well. I took Day Trip, which is a beautiful gold color on the rest of my lid and I used a little bit of Nite Owl on the outer part of my eye. These weren't the easiest thing to use over a primer to be honest... I feel like it'll take a little getting used to, maybe these would be good without a primer, maybe I should have let the primer dry a little. Idk I was too excited to put these on. I think I got more used to it when I applied Day trip... maybe Day Trip is just a better color. Lol. 

I should also say I'm not really an expert at pencil shadow... but I love Tati and these looked good and Birchbox had a good sale on them... so I thought why not! Lets see how these work... idk what I'm doing today, currently I'm eating little hotdogs that my mom made it is 3:24 and I have a little over 1,000 steps. Lol. 

A little while later... 
Alright so now I'm at 3,421 steps. Its 4:56, these haven't even faded at all. I took the dog for a walk and left the house for a little bit. This is good! I really love the way these look on my eyes too. That Day Trip color is so pretty it would look good on its own.

I feel like these would be great for a theme park. Like if you were going to Disney or something and you wanted to wear makeup that would last all day, this would be good. I know I haven't worn them for that long to know that... but these would be easy to travel with and they haven't faded at all! I love it!

After taking it off... 
So the day wasn't long... I didn't do a ton... but I walked the dog, I ate food, I left my house, I cleaned my room... and this eyeshadow looked pretty much the same all day. I think if you travel a lot, these would be good for you. These are similar to the new Maybelline Color Tattoos... I think I'll compare those soon. I only have one of the new Color Tattoo sticks and its good, but I have a feeling those are more of a primer than a shadow... idk. That is how I've used it so far and its good that way.

But yeah these are good. It comes with a Pencil sharpener, which is good... and I like these. Not a ton of product... but these are good. They get the Shannon stamp of approval. A little hard for me to apply for some reason... but I like these enough to get used to that! Its good!

Upon Further Use 
These don't really work for me without a primer. I mentioned that in my Faces of the week post... my eyelids have trouble with eyeshadow staying on without a primer... the only ones that kind of last on me without primer is Urban Decay. These just didn't work.

Oddly enough though, these work well as a primer. I did wear the shade Impress Me as a base on Christmas and it worked nicely. It made the eyeshadows I was wearing last. I had on the Carli Bybel palette from BH Cosmetics on for reference.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments