How-To-sday: Easy look with Tartelette In Bloom Palette

So I wasn't really sure if I was going to post this look or not... but I liked the way it turned out and its been several hours and it still looks pretty good... so I thought why not! The pics I have were all taken at the end of the day and the makeup still looked the same. So yeah. This is good stuff!

Face 

I primed with the Benefit That Gal Primer... which is a new obsession of mine. Its so good I have no idea why no one talks about it. Then I used the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, which I also love. I blended it in with a beauty sponge that wasn't really wet, but this is one from Ulta and it doesn't really expand when its wet... so its dense even when its pretty much dry... but yeah! I like it! For my concealer I used the usual suspects... Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Better Skin with that and I used the sponge to blend those out too. For my blush I used the Milani Berry Amore and I used the highlight I think at the bottom left of the Wild and Radiant palette from BH Cosmetics. Love this. I've been using this palette a ton lately. I used the Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and later in the day I sprayed with the new Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray... which so far is pretty good!

Eyes 

For primer I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion and then I went straight into the Tartelette in Bloom Palette with the shade funny girl. This color is a little weird, I felt like it took a bit to build up... I've heard its a little different in everyones palettes... idk I've heard that a lot in reviews... but I love the colors and I myself am a Funny girl... so I feel like that's my shadow. Lol. Then I used one of the matte browns in the crease... I think I used Rebel... lol I put Rebel Rebel which is a Bowie song... this shade is just Rebel. Might have been Jetsetter... it looks dark though. Did I use both? Idk lol. I put the shade Firecracker in my outer part of my eyes and on the browbone I used Charmer. For my liner I used the Colourpop Gel Liner Pencil in the shade Get Paid on my waterline and for Mascara Ulta Amped Lashes and Rain Coat cause that is life. Lol.

Lips 
I used the Lolita 2 which my friend got me... I've eaten and drank... like a lot and worn this for quite some time and its going no where... so I feel like I need all the KVD Liquid Lipsticks. Lol. Didn't wear a lipliner. Didn't wear my Too Faced Lip Insurance... it is just awesome. One of my new favorite makeup products of life... I could kick myself for not trying it sooner... but you know. That's how it is! Lol.
end of the day... ate dinner... lipstick still on! 

So yeah that was my first time with the Tartelette in Bloom Palette and I love it so far. Its super easy to work with and use... I just loveee it!

Byeee! Hope you guys like this!
-Shannon

Comments