First Impression Friday: Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara

So I got this mascara in a kit that my mom got me for Christmas and I was super excited to try it. I've never had a full size of a high end mascara and this one looked really interesting and good. The wand for this is a little like the newest Covergirl Mascara wand. It has a twist to it and a lot of bristles so its really good. Plus its a Cruelty Free brand, and I've mentioned that I really prefer using cruelty free mascaras because I think they make my eyes water less.

Application 
This applied very easily. I layered it up quite a bit and it didn't clump up or anything. It really gave a lot of volume and length to the mascara. It fanned them out quite a bit and reminded me a little bit of the Miss Manga, but it didn't really get clumpy. Its been so long since I've used that mascara I'm not really sure... but it just looked like it was very long and nice. Different than the Amped Lashes from Ulta. I like it so far. 

One thing I kind of want to point out is that I used a setting spray after I put this on and it did flake off a little bit. But not a ton. Some mascaras get everywhere if I spray it a little bit... but this did pretty good, so I think it'll be good for watery eyes. It isn't waterproof. 

One thing is it isn't super black. It doesn't make the lashes that much darker, so... that I sort of don't like... but I think it does a pretty good job of everything else so far... so I'm not that concerned! 

A few hours later... 
Its held up really nicely! I haven't done too much, but it isn't bothering me... it hasn't been flaking or wearing off. It held the curl really well. And it just looks really nice! I like it a lot! I'm only 2,444 steps into the day... lol. Hopefully I'll get to 10,000 and I'll update you on it. But right now, its good. Its 3:46 I applied this around 1. So yeah... not too bad! 


4:58pm 
Still look the same! Not watery or bothersome. I'm not at 3,000 steps yet... this is bad! Lol. But the mascara is not bad! I'm digging it so far! Will definitely use it some more.


8:30ish 
I took it off around 8 cause I had my makeup on for too long throughout the day and it just didn't look the same. I now have almost 5,000 steps... so at least I'm almost halfway there. Lol. There was one point where my eyes got a little watery and the mascara flaked a tiny bit and it didn't cause a huge mess or anything, so that was great. I feel like this may be my new favorite mascara... it just stayed on a little better than the Ulta one and it gave me a little more length. I'm still going to continue buying the Ulta one cause its cheaper... but as of right now this seems like something worth the splurge that if I actually use up, I would repurchase.

It was easy coming off too. It didn't stay on or anything. It did look like wet mascara when I wiped it off... but it was still easy enough and I just liked it!

Hope this was helpful. This is just a first impression so I feel like me saying this is my new favorite might not be that good... but I do really like it and will definitely use it and hopefully repurchase it maybe... idk. Lol. Its good though!

Byeeee!
-Shannon 

Comments