Style Saturday: Yet another Lacy Top, but Overall Simple Look

So Lacey tops are big right now. I feel like these are going to be a huge trend for 2016... idk if these are always a trend, but I like the idea of having a little something extra to the top. I also like a plain top with a design on the back. I think those are going to be big in 2016 too... lol.

Top 
This top is from American Eagle. I actually ordered this in black also because I had a gift card and I had a great coupon and it was on clearance... and Once I like something I buy it in every color. Lol.

So yeah this is just plain, slightly see through in the front. I may need a red tank to wear under this but then it has a nice lacey design in the back. Its so pretty and I just really like it. Look out for these tops cause they're going to be trendy!

this is what the back looks like. I couldn't get a good pic of myself in it. My top is red also, this is the black one that I also ordered. 


Jeans 
American Eagle High Waisted Jeggings. I like these a lot. I think I need some new jeans soon... but I love these! Lol.

Hair 
I just tied my hair in a high ponytail and I put a strand out so that it looks a little more feminine.

Accessories 
Because i had my hair tied back I wanted to wear Ear Jackets because they look good like that. These are gold and they're from express.

And my Necklace is the Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace. I've been wearing this a lot... its expensive, but I love the way it looks. If you want a cheaper alternative, they do sell smaller crystals as a charm for the regular necklaces. I just got this one cause I wanted to really treat myself and splurge on something, and I knew I liked the way this looked better... and I had a gift card. I feel like I don't need to justify this... but its a pricey necklace and I don't tend to buy expensive things.

I love the way this brings a little more of a feminine touch to the plain front of the top. I feel like that makes the back look more special and pretty. I just like it a lot.

Also this is on a silver band and my earrings are gold... you can barely tell that my earrings are gold first off, and the crystal changes colors so sometimes that can go with the gold. I also think I look better in silver in general, but I kind of like gold earrings and rose gold because I think my hair looks good with them. Idk. I just like gold earrings kind of even though in general I look a little better in silver.

And my fitbit. I took the byte charm off of it because it wasn't working yesterday and I thought that had maybe thrown it off. Idk. I'll probably put it back on cause I love how it looks and I don't think it was throwing it off much... but I like it a lot! And I love my fitbit... so yeah.

So overall really like this look! Let me know if you guys are sick of the lacy looks or the designs in the back... but yeah. Its not going anywhere. Lol.

Comments