First Impression: Pur Eye Polish in Silk

So this looked super intriguing and I figured it'd be fun for a first impression. Yeah... idk lol. I feel weird in this post. I have no idea why. I did first impressions the past few days and I feel like I'm just not feel in it today. Lol. So.... I'm just going to get right into it!

The Concept 
So this is like a liquid eyeshadow. It reminds me of the Revlon Photoready Eye Art duos, but its just one thing, its in a pot and it has a mesh cover and there is a lot of product in it.

Application 
So I feel like this could be a little bit messy if you just use your fingertips. I used the eye brush from the It Cosmetics Your Beautiful Basics Travel set, and that worked great. Any of those sort of larger synthetic eye brushes would be good for this. There's a real techniques brush set with a crease brush and that would work well with it. It comes with a weird spatula thingy... don't know about that but that might be useful too... I'd opt for the synthetic brushes though. 

And that made it really easy. It was very pigmented and just an easy look. I'm wearing it over a primer... I think this would also be good as a primer too. I think this would be good to sort of put in the center of your eyes to spotlight. Its a pretty versatile product and I really like it so far. 

I don't know if its worth $26... if you have Kohls cash or an ulta coupon that works with this... that would be good. This brand goes on sale at Ulta from time to time too... it was on their cyber fundays. I could see these specifically being a beauty steal or something. I think a lot of beauty vloggers have codes for this brand now... they give these away at gen beauty and things... I'd wait for a sale for these. 

Pigmentation 
These are really pigmented and just make an easy to do a quick look. I just used this and put a brown color in the crease... super nice and easy. Plus then I took a little more time to try an eyeliner... I'm not good with liner... so this helped a lot. Lol. 

Wear Time 
It was pretty good! I wore it in the shower and it stayed on. It faded a little bit but its still pretty good. I like it a lot. It would also be a good thing if you were going to a theme park and wanted to wear makeup to bring with you. Lol. I don't know why I'm stuck on this "wear it to a theme park thing" I'm not going to a theme park any time soon... I don't think I would personally want to wear make up to a theme park... but meh? Lol. It seems like a good enough idea.

I want more too but I so don't think its worth $26 really... idk. We'll see!

Byeee!
-Shannon 

Comments