Style Saturday: Easy But Cute OOTD

So today is actually cold. It hasn't been super cold... but its pretty cold today... so I'm wearing a sweater. And I feel like my jewelry and hair and stuff look cute... so I'm just doing this!

Top 
So this sweater is from Old Navy. Its got stripes that are blue and periwinkle and grey... really good. Its comfy too... I feel like its pretty flattering also. Idk maybe I look a little big in the pics, but I am a little big lol. Its still a cute top!


Jeans 
American Eagle Jeggings of corse!

Accessories 
I have on my Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion necklace... I'll get charms for it soon, but I still like the way it looks sans charms. And for earrings I have these dangly ones from American Eagle. I like it a lot. And I have my fitbit. And  currently it is 12: 21 and I have 1,351 steps... which is good I like having 1,000 steps by one! Lol.

Hair 
2nd day hair! I just wanted to put it in a pony and its in a pretty high pony and it just looks pretty curly at the end. I like it. I think its cute with these earrings.

So yeah. That's everything! Hope you guys have a great day!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments