Haul- Makeup Geek, Nail Polish, Em Cosmetics, Ulta, Sephora

Some more things were bought with some Christmas Money... I kind of want to be on a no buy... but I wanted some more makeup geek shadows... so...yeah.

Makeup Geek 
So I ordered 4 shadows. I have 2 foiled shadows, a duo chrome and a matte. For the Foiled I got Starry Eyed, which just looked like a really nice light gold color. And I got Grandstand which is a darker brown shimmery color. I use these types of shades a ton in the outer corner. It reminds me a lot of a shade in the Lorac Pro 2 that I've almost hit pan on... so that will be useful! The Duochrome shade that I got is Voltage. This looks like a nice yellowy gold. I don't know how this is going to look on me... but I think it'll look pretty good on me though... so yeah.

And the matte I got is Bitten. I've wanted this color for a long time and I'm happy to finally try it!

Zoya 
Zoya had a deal where you could get 4 free nail polishes, you just need to pay for shipping, and I've been wanting to try Zoya so I ordered Rue, which is a nude pink, Aubrey which is a deeper purple, Sage which is a Sage green with a satin Finish and Leah which is a lavender with a satin finish. The shipping was $15... so it wasn't totally free... but 4 Zoya polishes for $15 isn't bad.

Sephora 
I got the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. I couldn't help myself... I love the colors... I wasn't going to get it... but something came over me and I was like "I want to splurge on makeup... I'm buying the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette... I need it in my life. I kind of want the Semi Sweet also just because.

I also had a lot of points... so I used them cause they had some nice 100 point perks and I just wanted to try them. I discover a lot of good things through freebie offers and these point perks might just be amazing.

So I got the Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer. I tried it today... not sure if its amazing, I want to compare this and the Nivea Post Shave Balm and do a post about that... I might try to do that video style too and I'll just check in on my iPhone.

I got the Josie Maran cleansing oil. I used this and first off... It smells EXACTLY like the ham glaze that my mom gets from our Butcher... lol. And a little bit of this goes a lonnnnnnnnngggg way. I put on wayyy too much on an exfoliating cotton round and it got my makeup off really well and it felt pretty good. I've heard its good for hands too... so I'll have to try it for that.

I also got the Boscia Powder exfoliator. This I actually put on my hands and I liked it a lot. I have a feeling these will be more popular soon because microbeads are going to be illegal next year. Idk, this was weird on my face... I need to get used to it a little bit, might not be great with that cleansing oil... but I liked it!

And the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir volumizing mascara. I wanted to try this because Laura Lee did a video on how amazing this was and that its the best mascara of all time. Not going to lie... I'm kind of afraid of it. I have sensitive eyes and it seems they are bothered by any brand that is not cruelty free. Marc Jacobs is not cruelty free... so I'd never purchase a full size of this... but I will use it, test it out and do a first impressions cause I want to know!

Side story: I was totally the annoying girl at sephora. First off: I had sunglasses on because I went to the eye doctor right before and my eyes were dilated. Secondly, I asked the girl for the Bon Bons palette because they didn't have it out and she had to go in the back and make sure that they were allowed to sell them... then I was asking a lot about the point perks even though I knew what they were already because I heard the other girl talk about them. So I was just like "I'll take them all!" and took them all. Lol. And then she saw the mascara and was like "we have a mascara too" and she said what it was and i was containing myself and not being like "HELL YEAH" lol. This is probably the only Marc Jacobs item I'll ever try... but still.

Designer Fragrance and Cosmetics outlet 
I went to the outlets too, and I've seen this store before and they have Urban Decay and Em cosmetics and Mac... they sell the Naked palettes there... idk how much they sell them for... but I'm gonna check next time...

Anyway they had some Em Cosmetics and they had this really pretty palette with goldeny colors and a really gorgeous blush and I was swatching it and it was amazing... so I asked how much it was and it was $20... and I was like SOLD! So this is a mini life palette... which is adorable and this is the New Year's Countdown Edition Life palette. It comes with 6 eyeshadows, 1 big blush and 2 lip products. Its nice and sturdy and would be good for travel and the pigmentation is on point! It looks really nice for fall... but I'm probably going to rock it all year long. Lol. Its very party ready type of thing. I'll show swatches. Nice, compact and I'll let you know how it works out. Probably do a review of it!

Beauty Plus Salon 
So this is a local nail polish store in NJ. It has nail polish, some beauty stuff, lots of hair and nail stuff. I got the nail polish in Starry Starry Night, which I have a review on somewhere here. I love it! Its so pretty and blue and easy to use and sparkly... just really lovely.

Ulta 
So I went to Ulta and I didn't get anything to exciting... but all makeup is exciting right? Right. Lol.

I wanted to check out some new things from Essence, but I didn't see them out yet, so that was kind of a bummer... but expect that in the not so distant future.

But I did get some new things from Nyx. I got their Liquid Suade Lipsticks... these are amazing! I think I have a smack down of these and a dupes of these coming up soon... but these are quite awesome. I got the shades Cherry Skies and Softspoken... love them! Gorgeous shades!Actually my two posts about these are for tomorrow.

I also got 3 of the Rain Coat Topcoat Mascaras from Ulta's brand. I love these. I use these all the time. I also picked up an Amped Lashes in the Waterproof version because I'm really curious if that will work better for me than the regular Amped Lashes... which I also love! So I'm excited to try that too! I don't always want to get a lot of the Rain Coat mascaras, but I always feel like I need them... so I think the waterproof will help with that.

Coach Outlet 
This was actually a gift from my wonderful sister. She got me a red wristlet with Snoopy on it and he's kissing the coach logo and it is adorable. Its big too! It fits my iPhone 6s. I just thought that was really sweet and its so cute! I love it!


Harmon 
The China Glaze Christmas collection was on sale, so I got the shade "Don't get Elfed Up" and for my sister I got Son of A Nutcracker because she loves Elf. The Elfed Up one is a pretty green with some micro glitter in it. Its nice! I'm digging it! Haven't used it yet, but its pretty.




And that is everything! I was trying to find some new drugstore stuff, but I haven't seen any that interest me just yet... so I'll keep looking! And I'll let you know!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments