Monday Musts! 1/25/16

So here are a few of my favorite things for the week!

1) Zoya Nail Polish in Rue- This may be my favorite color ever. It applies just a little streaky, but the color is just so nice. I would apply a coat and wait for it to dry completely and then apply another coat if you want. You don't totally need 2 coats... but it always helps. Such a great color and a really nice everyday neutral. It is like a light purpley nude... just really pretty if you're light with cool undertones, this will look great. I think it'll look good on deep skin tones too and everyone really... but if you're fair and afraid of neutrals, this is the color for you! I've had this on for a long time too... and it hasn't chipped! I'm super SUPER impressed with this! I didn't even use a topcoat. I loveee it.

2) Nyx Butt Naked Underneath It All Palette- I feel like I've been using lots of different things this week... but if I think this is like my pick of the week. I like the blushes and eyeshadows in it... I like it a lot. I have a How-Tosday about this on Tuesday... so thats good.

3) Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Honey Bear- This is such a pretty color. I love the formula of these... I kind of want more of this formula because it is awesome... I'm hoping Ulta has it in their 21 days of beauty... but yeah. Definitely check these lipsticks out because they are gorgeous and the packaging is adorable and they feel sooo nice on!

4) Nyx Slide On Glide On Pencil in Gilded Gold- I've been loving this this week! I like the Slide on Glide on Pencils in general, and I've been using my colourpop Get Paid Liner a lot recently... but this has been my favorite this week! Its really good, it stays in the waterline and doesn't budge. It doesn't bother my eyes at all. Its just really a nice pencil for the waterline that I really like!

5) In The Balm of Your Hand Palette- I've been using this a lot this week too. Its a really nice all in one palette. Well okay... I used it once probably lol. I haven't worn a ton of makeup this week because I haven't done much this week. So sometimes I'll do a look or something using a few products even if I'm going to be home all day... but this week wasn't one of those weeks. Lol. But I like this for a good all in one look. I love the Mary Loumanizer, I love all the blushes in this... and the package is just really nice and great. So overall great palette. If you can still get this, I recommend getting it. If you can't I think pretty much all of these products are permanent I think... some of them might be in limited edition palettes... but I think you can get them in singles... so these are nice and if you can I recommend them.

And I think that is everything this week! Let me know what you liked this week and some of your weekly favorites, makeup related or non makeup related. I always post my non-makeup related posts on Sunday on my other blog... so let me know!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments