Monday Musts 1/18/16

1)Milani Baked Blushes- These are the best blushes out there! I've said it many timed before and I will say it again. I recently got one of the Too Faced Loved Flush Blushes... and I love that too... but I've been liking these blushes from Milani sooo much more. The drugstore doesn't have many amazing blushes and usually they are one of the more expensive things you can buy from there... so blush is something I'd recommend getting high end ones of... but these are just the best. They aren't too pigmented ant they just look amazing on the skin. Luminoso and Berry Amore are the ones I have and they are both awesome. I highly recommend these! You don't even really need a highlighter with them... but if you want one... go for it!

2) Tartelette In Bloom Palette- I'm going to have a review on this combined with a review of Too Faced's newest palette coming soon... but this week I've done a lot of looks with the Tartelette In Bloom palette and I've really liked them all. This is an easy palette to use, the colors are all nicely pigmented and blendable... I've just been liking it this week. It is really a nice little palette!

3) Bareminerals Lash Domination mascara- Just did my First Impressions on this and I really like it. I have a first impression on another mascara that I also liked... but that mascara is a little more expensive and not cruelty free... so my eyes are a little bit more sensitive to it... This mascara is really nice and it makes my lashes long and it doesn't bother my eyes. I just like it a lot. And for a high end mascara, it isn't really that expensive... especially considering the price of Drugstore Mascaras rising. So... yeah this is great!

4) Zoya Nail Polishes- I ordered a few of these because they had a deal where you could get 4 polishes for the cost of $15 shipping. So that was a good deal. I've only tried one polish from Zoya before and I don't think it was their best. So I grabbed a few and they are awesome. I wore Leah on my nails and Sage on my toenails. Both of these have a satin finish, so I didn't use a base or topcoat with them cause I couldn't find my base coat and I didn't want to ruin the finish... and they stayed on really nicely! I was impressed. They did start to chip eventually... but it lasted longer than Starry Starry Night did without a base or topcoat... so that is good!

5) Pixi Contour Kit- Alright thats not the name of this. Its the eye and face contour kit from their Christmas collection. I've been using it to contour my face and I like it a lot. Its a deep contour, but it blends well... they do have a lighter one that I guess I could use instead of the deep one... but I use that more as a bronzer. Its nice though, if you like contouring this is really good! Idk if its better than the Elf Contour kit... but its good, if you can find it on sale at target. If not... go for Elf. Pixi isn't really a drugstore brand in my opinion... they're similarly priced to Mac in some products... so keep that in mind... but if its on sale, if you have a coupon... this is really nice!

Idk if they still sell this specific eye and face contour kit, but I know they have a contour kit on their website and maybe at stores in the UK. Not sure, but it might be worth checking out!

6) Garnier Fresh Effects BB Cream- I've been using this a lot lately and I still love it and hate that they discontinued this... but I totally get why. This is a thing that pretty much only works for my skin. There were only 3 shades, I'd imagine if this line was popular they'd put in more... but it just doesn't work for most people... but for me for whatever reason this works perfect. And I love it. I got it at Big Lots for $6 and I can't complain!

I also used the L'oreal Infallible Foundation, and I've had ups and downs with this foundation, but I have to say, I love it with the Benefit That Gal Primer. I love that primer and it works well with this foundation... I think I still like the Rimmel one better... but I'm not hating this foundation. Its good!


7) Clean Warm Cotton Perfume- I got this in a rollerball set from sephora for christmas and I've just found this to use it. It really smells better than you'd think... I actually really like it. I wanted to mention it last week but I forgot. Its really fresh but still sexy. I'm not sure its like "Ohhh I smell like laundry but in a sexy way."

Side note: The Donut Place I like is next to a Laundromat and it always smells incredible. Its also near a really good italian deli and a Rook Coffee... so just everything in that plaza smells amazing and is amazing.

So hope you guys like these favorites! Byeeee!
-Shannon









Comments