Weekly/current Makeup Bag 1/2/16

So... I sort of put a bunch of things in a makeup bag, and I'm going to try to use mostly these things this week for my makeup and I'll be doing a faces of the week post... so I thought this would be useful!


For face products I have the Hangover Rx Primer. I love my Benefit That gal, but I'm super dry right now and I think this will help me a little bit with that... plus I'm almost done with it and I want to use this up. I loved it, but the Benefit That Gal primer is my new favorite... so idk if this is something I'd repurchase. But maybe this week I'll find out!

I also have my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. This is the best for when my skin is dry so I figured it'd be good this week. Its really just starting to feel like winter here and now my skin is like "I hate you." So yeah. This should be good.

Also the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination CC Cream. Cause dry skin.

And I have the L'oreal Infallible Setting Spray, which I love... but I just got the Maybelline one and it seems the exact same  and apparently the ingredients are similar... so I'd probably repurchase the Maybelline cause its cheaper. Lol.

I have my Maybelline Superstay concealer. I don't think I have the Benefit Erase Paste in here... but I will use that also if I can find it.

I have the Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder. I love this stuff. I have another one that came in a kit, so I'm sort of trying to finish this up too... but this is good.

I have the Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love is King and the Colourpop Blush in Between The Sheets. I like both of these a lot. I may also throw in Milani's Luminoso because I haven't used that much since I got it... and its nice. But these are good and I like them.

For Highlights I have the BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant palette. This has 2 bronzers and 2 highlights. The bronzers are a little deep and kind of look okay as a blush for me... and the highlights are just really nice and I like them a lot. And I have the Colourpop Highlighter in Smokin' Whistles. I love it. Its nice. Kind of like the BH palette better tbh... but this is great!

Now eyes for primer-y shadow types of things, I have the Revlon Photo Ready Eye Arts in Burnished Bling and Topaz Twinkle. I love these... not sure I'll use them this week... but I may use it as a primer.

I also have the Pur Eye Polish in Silk. I'm going to do a first impression of this.

I have the Maybelline Master Prime eye primer. This is new and so far I like it as much if not more than my primer potion. This is the matte one. Its good. I may do a comparison and use this on one eye and the primer potion on the other... so I'll see how that works. The Primer potion isn't in here... but it might be used.

Also the LOC pencils. I have On Point, Impress Me, Night Owl, and Day Trip. I have only used these as a primer... I want to use them on their own and see how that works... so I guess I'll be testing that for a future first impression also.

I have 2 of the little duos from a sephora set that had a bunch of duos in it... I think its called something with wishes... idk. Its on sale for $10 now on the sephora site... and I think the Sale on Sale code might still work... so check it out maybe? Idk. Lol. I have Be a Celebrity and Be a Role Model.

I have my little palette with Makeup Geek Shadows. I have the Vegan Collection and the shades Ritzy and Steampunk and a Scott Barnes shadow that I won in a giveaway.

I don't have a pencil liner in here... but I may use one. I do have a Colourpop Cream Gel Liner in the pot called No Shame.

And I have the Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara. This came in a kit and it is full sized! My first Full Sized high end mascara. Its cruelty free and I can pretty much only use cruelty free mascara. This is good.

And I have lots of lip options... I'm not even sure I'll use these cause a lot of them are matte and I'm a little dry now for them... so yeah.

I have the Ultra Matte Lipsticks from Colourpop in More Better and Creeper. I have the Ofra Liquid lipstick in Havana Nights. The Kat Von D Lolita Liquid Lipstick.

I have 2 maybelline matte lipsticks in Touch of Spice and Burgandy Blush.

I have the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Honey Bear, which I've been loving.

I have the Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Absolute Empress.

I have Nyx Peekaboo Neutral Liner and Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer.

And then I have some random brushes thrown in, I'm not gonna go through them cause these might change a little. Lol. As may everything but these especially.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments