Target Beauty Boxes available, Plus funny drugstore name!

Heyyy guys first and foremost Target has 2 beauty boxes available now. They have the Refresh box which comes with the Nivea in Shower Body Conditioner, which I love and the Renewal box, which comes with the Caress Adore forever fragrance, Jergens Wet Skin moisturizer and Degree spray on Deodorant.

I am not picking up either of these boxes because I've tried a lot of that stuff, and even though its good and I highly recommend it... I don't feel like I'll use it $7 worth. Or $14 worth for both. So I recommend them because the things I've mentioned are all good products, but for myself... I already have some of the stuff, so I'll pass!

Also I just watched Jen Luv's Reviews What's up in makeup video about all drugstore makeup and there is a new Wet n Wild concealer/ highlighter pen thing called illuminaughty and I think thats funny. I always call the Maybelline Blur and Illuminate Master Face Studio primer or whatever the master face illuminati whenever I use it here cause that's just easier to say. I tend to hate highlighter concealer pens... but the name intrigues me so much I may need to try it. Lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments