How To-sday: Internet Products- Makeup Geek, Colourpop, Ofra

So I did this look, and unintentionally I ended up using a lot of online only products... so I thought it would be an Internet How To-sday. Lol. I used Makeup Geek Shadows, Colourpop Blush and Ultra Matte Lipstick and an Ofra Highlighter... so yeah. This kind of ended up being an internet look. Lol. And this is the first How-Tosday of the year! I did skincare week and I was doing 2 looks for New Years... so this has been a while. Its still December right now too... so this is the future! Wonder what 2016 is like... hmm... lol.


Face 
I primed with the Benefit That Gal Primer... which is one of my new favorites. I think this should be more hyped about because its really that good. It gives a glow and it does help prime and blur pores too I think. This may be a new HG primer for me. Then I used the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and an Ulta beauty sponge to blend it out. This sponge doesn't expand or anything... so its kind of dense... but it still does its job. I used the Benefit Erase Paste and the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin to conceal. Blended those out also. Then I used the Colourpop Blush in Between The Sheets on my cheeks. I love this, this is a little thicker than the Colourpop Eyeshadows... but its still really good. I like the way this looks on my cheeks a lot, I was afraid it was going to be too dark and not look good, but this is good. And for my highlighter I used the Ofra Cosmetics You Glow Girl Highlighter. I loved this, its really an awesome strobe-y highlight. It lasts a while too, I just like it. And I think that was all I did on my face... yeah... now Onto eyes!



Eyes 


I primed with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and then I used some Makeup Geek Shadows. I used Moondust all over the lid. This is a shimmery taupe color and its nice. I used the duo chrome shade called Steampunk on the outer corner... idk if this was because it was a duo chrome shadow or if I just was using a dirty brush... but it looked a little blue on... I still liked how it looked but it was a little different. I used Latte and Bedrock in the crease... and then because the look was a little different than I thought it would be, I decided to pop a little bit of Shimma Shimma in the center of the lid. I liked the way this came out... even though it was a little different than I thought. I haven't used the Makeup Geek Shadows that much... but so far I really like them! I think they're worth the hype. I like them!

And for liner I used Nyx Slide on Glide on in Glitzy Gold. I love these a lot. These are one of the best things at the drugstore I think. And then for my mascara I used my other favorite drugstore mascaras, the Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and the Rain Coat Top Coat. Its good.

Lips 
I lined my lips with Essence's Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose and then I used the Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sollow over it. I didn't like this at first... I did a first impression of it on Christmas and I just didn't love it... but with the lip liner, it works a lot better. I think that colourpop should come up with Lippie Liners to go with these because these kind of need them I think. I really like this now, didn't love it before... so yeah. Be careful with these and use a lip liner cause they're good.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like it!

Byeeee!
-Shannon


Comments