Monday Musts! 1/11/16

Welcome to my weekly favorites! We're just gonna jump in now!

1) Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer and It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream- I did a weekly favorites this week and these were the two foundation Bae's. Lol. I tried the CC+ with the Benefit That Gal primer and it didn't look good. But these two were really good together and that's saying a lot. I had some redness on my face this week and I think the CC Cream covered that really well. I'm trying to use this up because I do have a lot of foundation and BB Creams and primers... but these are pretty great and they work together and I like them a lot.

2) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black- So I feel like I've given a lot of love to Nirvana White... and I do prefer that scent, but I got the rollerball of Nirvana Black and it is pretty amazing as well. I like the way that they smell mixed together, but there's something really nice and unique about the Nirvana black that I've been liking this week!

3) Milani Luminoso- This blush is just... amazing. Idk what it is, when I first tried it I was like "yeah. Okay... this is orange. I don't like it as much as berry amore..." But guys... this just looks so natural on the skin and it gives such a nice glow. I absolutely love it. I don't know what it is about the way these are baked, but they almost look like a cream on the cheeks. It actually doesn't even look like a cream it just looks like that is how you were supposed to look in the first place... I'm not huge on blush... but I want every shade ever. Lol. Is that too much? I could seriously kick myself for not trying this sooner! It is amazing!

4) Colourpop Creme Gel Pencil in Get Paid- This is the prettiest color ever for an eyeliner! It reminds me of the copper-y one from nyx but this is more rose gold and thats more copper. I really like the way it makes my eye color look. I have brown eyes and this makes them look very deep and very nice. I'm really liking it.

5) Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette- I'm going to do a full review of this palette after wearing it a little more... but right now I'm really happy with it! I've worn it twice and its really good. When I swatched it in the store... it didn't really look like the most pigmented shadows of all time... I switched Makeup Forever's new palette and some of the colors in that looked more pigmented than this palette... but that palette didn't look all that wearable and overall I prefer Too Faced as a brand. They are cruelty free and I knew I would be able to come up with a lot of looks with this palette... so I got this, don't regret it at all... So far I've only done 2 looks but they're very different looks that were both super pretty... and I just like it a lot. So if you're thinking of trying it... give it a try! The mattes in this are the best mattes ever! I lovvvvvveeee them!


6) Essie Starry Starry Night- I literally just put this on... its the prettiest color. Its glittery. Its sort of a one coat, but I'm messy so I did 2 coats...I'm going to have a review on this coming soon... but you need this in your life... get it before everyone else does! They still had a few left at my Beauty Plus Salon. I'm imagining they'll have this in Salons also, so if you get manicures, you might be able to find it... but its pretty fantastic.

There are some more... but I'm kind of doing a bunch of first impressions and reviews... so yeah. You will find out soon. I feel kind of bad doing that... but that's just what I'm doing for now.




Comments