Style Saturday: Purple Rocker Chic Look

So... this isn't a total Rocker look. Lol. And it was raining because its been raining like crazy in NJ... which is good I guess but not great for doing a fashion and make up blog in natural daylight. Lol.

Anyway this is sort of a rocker outfit. Its pretty easy though. So... yeah.

Top 
I wore this cute purple top from Old Navy that had lacy sleeves. I like it, I got a few tops with the lacey sleeves... so you will be seeing more of these... but yeah. That was cute.

Cardigan 
Not something I'd really wear a cardigan with... but it was cold outside, and I didn't think I needed a jacket, but the Cardigan helped a lot. This is also from Old Navy and I love their cardigans. Don't know what it is... but they are amazing!

Jeans 
This is boring but these are just black high waisted jeggings from American Eagle. I like them a lot. This is what I wear a lot of the time. Lol.

Accessories 
I like that the purple in the top matched my purple fitbit... so thats nice. I also have something called a byte on it, which makes it look more like a bracelet.

And the thing that pulls the look together I think is this cool Purple Glittery Chain Necklace that I got from New York and Company when I used to work there... so that was cool.

Overall... just a cool look. I feel like if you were going to a bar or something and you were being casual but you still wanted to look cool, this would be a good look. I just went to Starbucks and Target... but you could do anything lol. I also have a blingy pair of earmuffs that would go well with this outfit too and would have given it a Chanel #3 vibe... and I love her... so yeah. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments